Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

That's the original Dos Caras his Son is much Taller and more buffed...Don't know if they ever released the movie.

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

The Santo movies and the whole genre can be a lot of fun. I like the wild imagination of
      the film makers.

Comment

• Dr. Phibes
        • Feb 2, 2008

When I was little, my friend and I would watch these on a spanish channel... we had no idea what they were saying. I remember we would cut eye holes in paper sacks and collor them up with markers, then we'd tuck our pants into our socks and make like we had boots on. I hadn't thought of these movies in many years.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Phibes
          When I was little, my friend and I would watch these on a spanish channel... we had no idea what they were saying. I remember we would cut eye holes in paper sacks and collor them up with markers, then we'd tuck our pants into our socks and make like we had boots on. I hadn't thought of these movies in many years.
          LOL! That reminds me of when i was a kid my mom would got me the full face winter mask and of course I would turn it into a Luchadors mask tie a Towel around my neck and run around the house to my mothers dismay..

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I really love these flicks as a kid.

As many of you know, I lived in Mexico from ages 7-14...and we all used to go to the movie theater and watch all these luchadores movies on Saturday morning matinee...it was lots of fun. Then after the movies, we all gathered around and played soccer all day, lol.

Those were the days.

I loved el Santo, but my favorite was always Blue Demon...I used to call him bow-legged Demon, lol.

Now as an adult, I don't like them as much because while the concept if very cool (luchadores vs monsters, etc,), I find the actual fights tedious and repetitive...they go on, and on, and on, and on...

Ah...but those were the days.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎