X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by TrueDave
    If Kryptonite dentures would work magic fangs would work.
    Another misconception about Dracula...he's not a magical being...not like Dr Strange, Shazam, Saruman, Merlin, or Dumbledore...he's an undead with certain supernatural abilities (mainly change forms, turn into mist, and hypnotize, that's it)...but he's not magical.

Dracula is also strong and fast...but compared to Superman...

Please get that through your thick head...

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

This is one of the best discussions/debates we've had here in ages.

But people, please stick to the facts. And fact is Superman is invulnerable, not counting kryptonite, which Dracula doesn't have anyway. Another fact is Supes doesn't kill, but Dracula is already dead, so technically he wouldn't be killing him.
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Exacto mundo, Muele...
        sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Meule
          This is one of the best discussions/debates we've had here in ages.

But people, please stick to the facts. And fact is Superman is invulnerable, not counting kryptonite, which Dracula doesn't have anyway. Another fact is Supes doesn't kill, but Dracula is already dead, so technically he wouldn't be killing him.
          Exactly!!!
          Unless Draco is walking around with kryptonite fangs he is out of luck.
          And it is not killing Draco it is laying his visage to rest.
          I still like tossing him into space inside the coffin he doesn't breathe O2 so it's not killing him and it is saving earth and people the only things he really truly cares about.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
            You hit the nail on the head my friend...that's why evil Dracula has no chance...never will...

Good looses out to evil. Sorry guys, but superman is toast. He can't kill Dracula, only destroy. and he won't. Dracula, like wolverine, will regen. so if superman torched him, he would come back. Check your Dracula facts a little closer. If superman gets his power from the sun, he needs to do a lot of sun-bathing before going after Drac. Dracula with his red kryptonite in his pendant. Dracula would tell everybody who Clark Kent really is. And then send all his friends after him with kryptonite. Dracula is rich and has connections. He could round up a ton of kryptonite and Supes has no chance...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
              Another misconception about Dracula...he's not a magical being...not like Dr Strange, Shazam, Saruman, Merlin, or Dumbledore...he's an undead with certain supernatural abilities (mainly change forms, turn into mist, and hypnotize, that's it)...but he's not magical.

Dracula is also strong and fast...but compared to Superman...

Please get that through your thick head...

I hate to be the one to inform you Hector, but Magic is SUPERNATURAL!! Superman is a natural being. Dracula is supernatural. Superman looses. And I'm also sorry to inform you that all his friends got turned into vampires and he didn't destroy a single one.
              So, if superman can time travel why doesn't he go back and save his planet? Or at least the people. More than just Kandor...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Dracula, isn't restricted to night. I ride a scooter and can cover 100% of my skin from all external light. So could Dracula. He doesn't need lead to be protected from the sun. He could walk up to Clark in the Daily Planet and shoot him with kryptonite bullets from a tommy gun and end of superman. Never saw it coming. This isn't a cage match. It is superman being executed by an inhuman monster. So the big boy scout gets dead and Dracula is around for a few more centuries...

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Lonnie, please stick to the facts. Dracula doesn't have kryptonite, nor does he know Supes real identity. He also doesn't use tommy guns, nor does he ride a scooter by day.
                  And Superman can't really time travel, he can only make the earth turn the other way, and in doing so turn back in Earth's history. Not in Krypton's history
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

If Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne can get Krypronite, so can Vlad.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                      If Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne can get Krypronite, so can Vlad.
                      Thanks. And Dracula, if going after Superman, could follow him in mist form and find out who he is. He could also buy a get-up like I ride with for less than $100. He doesn't have to ride a scooter. If he wanted superman gone, he would be. If superman can fly fast enough to reverse the flow of time here around this planet, he could do it in space where Krypton was and affect the time there as well. As far as farting superman out after inhaling him, not possible. Lungs and anus don't attach. Whoever said that was so wrong. If he inhaled Dracula, he would get suffocated by him, not leaving his lungs until Superman died. Dracula is eternal and already dead. He could stay in there for centuries.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 28, 2006

I hate to be the one to inform you Hector, but Magic is SUPERNATURAL!! Superman is a natural being. Dracula is supernatural. Superman looses.
                        Okay then so by your thought process then Criss Angel is a supernatural being?
                        As far as farting superman out after inhaling him, not possible. Lungs and anus don't attach. Whoever said that was so wrong. If he inhaled Dracula, he would get suffocated by him, not leaving his lungs until Superman died. Dracula is eternal and already dead. He could stay in there for centuries.
                        First of all it was superman that was going to fart out Dracula not the other way as you have stated but I was being Sarcastic and not realistic you must have missed that...
                        We all know the lungs are not connected to the Anus but sometimes I wonder about Brains...
                        Last edited by fallensaviour; Feb 14, '10, 12:57 PM.
                        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

Vampire facts-
                          vampires are compulsive counters, poppy seeds are often tossed around cemeteries, so that when the vampire awakes, he will spend the night counting and be forced to return to the grave before sunrise.

Wow there is an easy way to distract the lord of the Vampires hey.
                          Supes could just toss some poppy seeds and Vlad has to stop and count...LOL
                          Sounds like a tough villian to me...

Comment

• madmarva
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jul 7, 2007

How do you know the lungs of a Kryptonian aren't connected to his anus?

Look magic affects Superman, but it does not weaken him or make his powers any less effective.

Dracula has super-natural abilities, but he does not use magic. Dracula is super-naturally strong, but he's never been portrayed to be as strong as Superman, even in the Man of Steel's weakest incarnations.

Nowhere has Dracula's fangs or Jaw muscles ever been described as being abnormally strong or enchanted. They could not pierce Superman's skin.

Dracula was a super-natural hypnotic abilities that has been shown to affect humans; however, Van Helsing in the 1931 Dracula film and Mina in the original novel showed they could resist his will, particularly in the day.

Van Helsing and Mina are fine characters but they aren't Superman.

Could Dracula give Superman some trouble. Sure, but Superman would ultimately win as he always does in his comics, and Dracula would ultimately be vanquished, at least for a time, as he always is in the novels, movies and other appearances.

Heck, Buffy the Vampire Slayer whipped Dracula.

Give me a break, Mighty Mouse would stand a better chance against Superman than Dracula.
                            Last edited by madmarva; Feb 14, '10, 2:00 PM.

Comment

• Marvelmania
                              A Ray of Sunshine
                              • Jun 17, 2001

It's true.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                                Talkative Member
                                • Aug 28, 2006

^^^^^ ^^^^^

1,2,3,4....Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎