X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Halloween for Christmas!!!

I was surprised at work by a gift from my friend Renee yesterday. Her husband is a horror fan, mostly of slasher-stuff, but he likes any kind of horror. He was going through some old stuff he was planning on selling and came across mouse pads sold by the post office during the Universal Monster stamp campaign. He had Wolfman and Frankenstin's Monster. Renee thought of me and my friend Bobby, and brought them to us as part of our Christmas gift. It was totally unexpected! I got the Wolfman, who she knew I'd prefer. So now while I do my graphic design thing, I scroll over ol' Lon Jr's face!

Well, adding to the pleasant surprises, I came back to my desk today to find a Wolfman motinette from 1992!!! I had one years ago, bought new, but it bit the dust years ago. I think someone put a heavy box on top of him out in my parent's storage building.

So now Larry Talbot stands tall in my son's room. And he still howls!

Chris
    sigpic
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

That's pretty cool man
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Great gift
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• unataper
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 8, 2007

Great gifts!! I almost bought the mouse pads as well....but didn't. Not too enthused about my decision now!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
        For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan

Comment

• BOTZWANA
          spam
          • May 28, 2009

I have the Frankenstein mouse pad at my monster cafe for our computer.

http://www.monstercafesaltillo.com

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎