The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whalefall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013
    • 9905

    Whalefall

    October 16, 2026 Whalefall​
    Follows a scuba diver who, while looking for his father's remains, is swallowed by an 80-foot, 60-ton sperm whale and has just one hour to get out before his oxygen runs out.
    vjTYUTgh9nO88i6HZ4YPRhiFL05.jpg

    This is a movie that is going to bring about my only fear of the sea but we will be watching it this month. I have been deep-sea fishing, diving and whale watching but the thought of getting swallowed is the one fear all divers have in the back corner of there minds.

    I will also be getting this popcorn bucket
    HTd9ASyXQAA2Xs3.jpg
    HTeBulGWgAIe4-S.jpg Whalefall-Popcorn-Bucket-Revealed-as-Tickets-Go-On-Sale-for-October-16.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

    Comic Books in the Media

    To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

    Monitor_EP Deviantart page

    Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011
    • 9171

    #2
    I’ll probably pass on the movie, cause my name ain’t Jonah, but….I think that popcorn container is pretty neat, wonder if it’s compatible with the superpowers figures? I can see a battle with Aquaman.

    Comment

    • monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013
      • 9905

      #3
      Oh as soon as I get one I will be taking pics of Aquaman or Black Manta.
      Visit my wiki site:

      Comic Books in the Media

      To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

      Monitor_EP Deviantart page

      Action Jackson Road Trip log

      Comment

      • BudgetMego
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2025
        • 626

        #4
        My nephew wanted to get SCUBA certified, but said the lessons are too expensive (what else is new?) Ahab was right, damn whales are a menace.

        Comment

        • monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013
          • 9905

          #5
          I got mine when I was overseas, it was easier and cheaper.

          Visit my wiki site:

          Comic Books in the Media

          To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

          Monitor_EP Deviantart page

          Action Jackson Road Trip log

          Comment

          • Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003
            • 15190

            #6
            It's not physically possible for a whale to swallow a human whole. Even if by some chance a mythically huge whale existed big enough to swallow a human (none are known to) the person wouldn't survive an hour. They would be crushed or digested in one of the whale's many stomachs long before the air ran out.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

            Comment

            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎