X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

A pilgrimage to the Blue Box House.

This past Monday, my sibling and I set out, with one goal in mind. To go to Setagaya, and discover the Blue Box House. The area has changed a LOT since 1971, and the instructions we had to get there may have been written when the house was more accessible via rural streets.

But modern development has made the house a little more crowded in the neighborhood, and we weren't quite sure how to get there even though we were in the right neighborhood.

I looked up and saw the unmistakable blue facade, and we made our way to it.

it looks very much the way it did in 1973...save for having a lot more neighbors.

Unfortunately, we didn't ask if the house's most famous resident was home...

Yeah, I got to go to Jet Jaguar's house!

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

Justin, I hope when you get back you post a ton of pictures including ALL the swag you scored over in Nippon! Looking forward to all the stories.

OH! and by the way guess who has announced their 2024 tour?

G-FAN.com, brought to you by Daikaiju Enterprises Ltd. is the home of G-FAN magazine, G-FEST and G-TOUR.

let me know what you think of this escapade!

Cheers!!

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I got home yesterday. Still crazy jetlagged, but plan on posting my finds soon!
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

As for G Tour, it could be fun but scheduled tours aren't really my thing. I like doing it my own way at my own pace,

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Nice, I forgot about the blue house.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

It's exciting to see in person!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎