X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I'm kinda mixed on this one. I found it played out sort of awkwardly, but the look is amazing! Big rat faced vampire guy, creepy settings, neat effects.

Don C.

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

I watch it every Halloween, kinda like watching It's a wonderful life at Christmas.
      Great movie! I also saw Shadow of the Vampire and liked it. The original Salem's lot is one of my favs too.
      -jim
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• IRON37
        • Apr 15, 2009

love the original sonferatu. Just a classic. Theres one or two remakes as already mentioned. And yeah salems lot vampire seems to be a tribute to the original. Creepy as hell even now..

Comment

• shellhead
          museum rustpot
          • Mar 1, 2007

I love this flik, the version I have is plain black and white, but has a real creepy music score through out the film.
          Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

I haven't seen it since like 1th grade but seem to recall it was pretty cool for what it is.....the vampire in Salems Lot scared the **** out of me and I could not sleep for days...you watch that one now and it's like, what the hell was I so scared about?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎