• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Matthew Perry RIP

Friends star drowned, he was 54.

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

very sad news. so young. i think he just did so much damage to his body from years of drug and alcohol abuse. RIP!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I can totally understand falling asleep in a hot jacuzzi. I don’t know that drugs or alcohol were involved but it could happen to me without any chemical assistance

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

he may have had a heart attack too. i am sure we will hear more in a few weeks

Comment

• Dannyc
          • Feb 6, 2023

I thought I heard he had a cardiac arrest while in the jacuzzi and that lead to him drowning but who knows.
          Shocking nonetheless and sad. I didn't really watch a whole lot of Friends but, definitely remember him from earlier...that show where his older self came back to help his teen self make better decisions in life. Forget the name of the show but it got retooled into Bad Boys. Anyway, seemed like he got around a bunch on TV until he settled into Friends.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎