X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

What AI SHOULD Be Used For

I know that AI is seen as a sort of closet monster boogeyman to the creative arts but I think it has done legitimate uses. One thing I would like to see is it being used to rebuild lost films like London After Midnight. Right now we have some stills and a few memories and maybe some shooting scripts. Since this was a silent movie, there would be no syncing of moth movements and words needed and the frequent breaks for dialogue cards would keep the action from being unnatural looking.

I’m not sure the tech is quite up to it yet but I would like to see some of the old Dr Who lost episodes recreated as well. For some we have complete scripts and audio recordings as as well as stills.
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

If it could rebuild missing Doctor Who I'd be all for it.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• publiusr
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 23, 2015

Now what I want is an AI interpolated that can look at 2D Sci-Fi novel ship art and 3D print a ship based on it.
      Monster Mash (https://monstermash.zone/) is a really cool & free web tool to quickly convert your 2D drawings or images into 3D meshes and even animate them!...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

I think they can do that already if you have three angles.

Comment

• publiusr
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 23, 2015

Well, maybe supply Kerr’s model and have it morph to the art?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎