X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

This really makes me lose faith in humanity

210 lb Man punches a 110 lb woman on subway, No one does anything (including her boyfriend )
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

As Slipknot said "people = ******". It's because of people like this that I carry a knife with me. That guy has no reason to exist...

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

^I've been losing faith in humanity for a long time. The hate and division we're seeing in society right now is reaching dangerous levels.
      Way too many people see anyone and everyone who doesn't look or think exactly like themselves as the enemy, as inhuman, and it's getting worse every day with no end in sight.

It makes me very sad and depressed.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

If that was on the subway in NYC, then of course no one jumped in. I worked in Manhattan for years and it’s best to keep your head on a swivel and not get involved. There’s just too many ways things can go wrong.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Playing Good Samaritan these days can get you hurt or worse, it’s happend in the past. Everyone these days carries cell phones and they can take pics and let the proper authorities know, the person most likely would be caught.

Unless your armed like Charles Bronson in Death Wish, then sure step in and TCOB.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

i always carry at least 1 knife on me, usually several, for just this type of nonsense, i would have cut that dudes throat if he hit my wife

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

There's nothing that screams 'coward' worse than watching someone pick on a person half their size. This clown has a short shelf life. Its not a matter of if, but when.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 24, 2020

speechless
                Last edited by toyhunter1970; Oct 30, '21, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

I've never had faith in humanity

Finding a noble person is always an exception to the rule

A little bit better in the burbs but only because they know they are being watched and want to create a sense of community trust.

Still, most have no soul and are basically a sociopathic robot

Weird how someone can live with no regret and/or guilt

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

My boyfriend used to work as a waiter. During Covid he was let go due to the fact that they he was the last hired. Once they reopened he was asked to come back but the first day people would ask for another waiter because he is Asian and the things people said to him were just prejudice & wrong. He left that job and it has been better for both of us since then.

At the same time we get asked to volunteer at the only voting station in town to help the other Asian speaking/reading voters to understand the process.
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

I have no desire to click that link and watch this but every single man who watched and did nothing is a pathetic coward. A man would never stand by and watch that. Sickening.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                        Permanent Member
                        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                        I have no desire to click that link and watch this but every single man who watched and did nothing is a pathetic coward. A man would never stand by and watch that. Sickening.
                        How do you stand by and do nothing? If that was my family member/partner, I'd tear whoever did it limb by limb and it would take more than a bunch of people to stop me as well.

Makes me question whether some people are actually in love, or just settled, or maybe they're just cowardly.

Punching a woman is a puke a** to begin with. But if it was someone close to me, he would tasting my timberlands and the bystanders that do nothing will have to debate when to pull me off him.

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

Having been raised by a strong widowed/single mom and 4 older sisters I dare anyone to mistreat and/or beat a lady in my presence.

In the end I may get the death penalty, but I am soooo taking you down with me...

NOBODY mistreats a lady while i'm in the room

Comment

• ToyTalk
                            Career Member
                            • Mar 25, 2020

You know what I saw. I saw a 210lb man, fairly well built as well, punch a 110lb woman that was a good 12" shorter than him. What really caught my eye was his punch didn't knock her down, it didn't cause her to lose her balance. In fact, it didn't seem to do anything more than tick her off. True, everyone, man or woman, should have beat the living hell out of that cowardly bastage. However, that woman could have kicked his butt all on her own. The way she took that punch, that man should have been scared.
                            Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

Admittedly, didn't watch the initial thread (loath male on female violence)

That said, what kinda man would hit a woman in ANY circumstances ?

Seriously ???

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎