Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Munich has officially cancelled Oktoberfest.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
      Munich has officially cancelled Oktoberfest.
      meanwhile the Gov of Georgia is opening up massage parlors and tattoo shops?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

New study on hydroxychloroquine showed no benefit on treating the virus and in fact it's use caused more deaths.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

Protesting efforts to save lives as first responders have and continue to work bravely in order to be-there for us, all while restructuring health care systems on the fly… we have reached a new low in all of this.

I watched a guy in Sacramento yesterday yell to the crowd and to the media that no one in his family is sick, that he knows no one who has it, that it's just the flu. The crowd cheered. Lucky jackass who *knows* what's good for everyone else. Thank goodness the CHP is crushing this stupidity forward.

Leadership [still] matters.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

It's depressing I even have to say this, I hope no one tries to inject themselves with or tries to consume disinfectant.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Werewolf
              It's depressing I even have to say this, I hope no one tries to inject themselves with or tries to consume disinfectant.
              Ohh I wouldn't put it past the American people to find someone that stupid. We are on target to break 1million cases over the weekend now and have broken 50K dead and people are out in crowds protesting the govt trying to save them. All getting egged on by someone who is supposed to be a responsible leader. Yayyy.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• alex
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 15, 2009

Was speaking to a friend in the Uk yesterday, he told me his brother in law , went to Milan/Italy for a business trip(before all this blew up), and must of come home with it. He eventually got hospitilized, respirator etc(does have a asthma condition) and eventually pulled through, but ended up having to have a valve stuck into his heart because of his whole ordeal. While his wife, which I can imagine slept in the same bed not knowing at the time, just suffered with some coughing, and nothing really else happened. He was around 57 years old.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

it's spreading still. I have several friends who have had it and pulled through. one who is fighting it now. several other people I know of having it. it's weird how it affects different people so drastically differently

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

The makers of Lysol have had to issue a statement.

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). "

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                      Moderation Engineer
                      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Werewolf
                      The makers of Lysol have had to issue a statement.

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). "
                      But it's still OK if I use the aerosol like a flame thrower and burn the virus off my skin, right?

When I saw your first post about injecting I honestly thought you were making a joke. Then I "looked into it" and OMG it's true. I need to pull out Idiocracy and start to prepare for our future.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

NSFW but timely. Don't listen to Todd Chlorox.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

Don't forget it wasn't that long ago idiots were eating Tide Pods. So that'll tell you what will happen.

Comment

• cjefferys
                            Duke of Gloat
                            • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                            it's weird how it affects different people so drastically differently
                            That's the scary thing about this virus. I have asthma, so I'm terrified of catching this. As long as my company is ok with me continuing to work from home, I'll continue to practice social distancing as long as I can or feel I need to (not going to let some clueless politician,whomever it may be, tell me not to worry).

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer

When I saw your first post about injecting I honestly thought you were making a joke. Then I "looked into it" and OMG it's true. I need to pull out Idiocracy and start to prepare for our future.
                            Very sad to say it's not a joke. And I was thinking the same thing about Idiocracy.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

New findings published in todays Journal of American Medical Association

"Citing a "primary outcome" of death, researchers cut short a study testing anti-malaria drug chloroquine as a potential treatment for Covid-19 after some patients developed irregular heart beats and nearly two dozen died after taking doses daily."

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Maryland Emergency Management Agency had to post this today "This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route." after receiving over 100 calls about using disinfectant to treat the virus.

Please don't poison yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎