Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Have fun. I agree, a weekend away can be good. One of my favorite things to do is a simple one. Go away for the weekend to a certain part of Jersey, with a stack comics, my portable DVD player and a fresh box set. Nothing but pure relaxation and it gives the the type of feeling I used to get waking up Saturday morning for cartoons or spending the weekend at a friend's house when I was a kid.

Comment

• DocDrako
      Formerly Doc Drako
      • Nov 11, 2004

I'm baaaaaack!

The trip was fun, and I'm glad my parents got to see the baby again. They hadn't seen him since he was 6 months old. He's almost 1 now. No luck in my Mego hunt. I guess it was good that I took 30 of my Megos with me. I guess my old sources dried up.

I didn't gamble. I grew up in Reno so gambling isn't a big deal for me. Plus I could never win anything. I've probably spent about 25 dollars gambling in my entire life.

I did realize one thing during my trip...I'm glad I don't live really close to my family anymore. I love them, but I hate the battles and power struggles that constantly plague them. It's always a battle for each person to get me on their side against other family members for whatever reason. They don't understand that I'm just there to visit EVERYONE and not to take sides in their petty arguements. Trips are fun, but coming home is awesome!

It's nice to be back! Now to catch up on what I missed...

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by DocDrako
        It's nice to be back! Now to catch up on what I missed...

Brian has finally gone mental and was locked away. Ant since then seized control of the Museum and has gone powermad, Merlyn had a sex change and Hector refuses to speak anything but Spanish anymore... nobody knows why...

There, now you're up to speed again
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
          Brian has finally gone mental and was locked away. Ant since then seized control of the Museum and has gone powermad, Merlyn had a sex change and Hector refuses to speak anything but Spanish anymore... nobody knows why...

There, now you're up to speed again
          Around here, we call that "Monday"

Family Politics. A cannabalistic ritual, ain't it? I find it amusing to listen to all the gossip and then frustrating them all by playing Switzerland after they pour their hearts out expecting some familial tide to turn by wooing me to their supposedly righteous point of view.

Welcome back Porky!

Comment

• The Sentry
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 3, 2007

Have a great trip! Be safe man!
            sigpic
            http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
            [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎