Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

One of the most eventful field goal kicks ever. LOL!

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Congrats to Green Bay. Regardless of the one call, Dallas had their chances and left allot of points on the field. Green Bay deserves to move on.
      Last edited by MIB41; Jan 11, '15, 6:43 PM.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Refs makeup call for last week. Howie on Fox, who HATES the Cowboys, even said that Bryant took 3 steps which shows possession...but the Ref in the Fox booth said that those 3 steps should be thrown out??!!?? ***??!!?? Refs giveth and taketh away. Cowboys still had to stop Green Bay and didn't. Stop them on a 3 and out and Dallas would have had a chance. They didn't and Green Bay won. Congrats to Green Bay.

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

Great season for Dallas. THe NFL is a better league when the Cowboys and Raiders are relevant, so we're halfway. I really don't have a favorite team so I watch pretty much every game ubiased. My wife is a HUGE Brady fan, but knows almost nothing about football. So yeah, my household is a bit NFL dysfunctional.
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Hector
            Aaron Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>> Tony Romo.

That's all we need to know...
            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Random Axe
              Great season for Dallas. THe NFL is a better league when the Cowboys and Raiders are relevant, so we're halfway. I really don't have a favorite team so I watch pretty much every game ubiased. My wife is a HUGE Brady fan, but knows almost nothing about football. So yeah, my household is a bit NFL dysfunctional.
              I appreciate your post, much appreciated

Yours truly, a long suffering Raiders fan.
              sigpic

Comment

• megoapesnut
                The name says it all!
                • Dec 3, 2007

I first thought the call was correct based on the actual rule. However, the fact that the ball popped up and he caught it made me wonder. He didn't lose possession of it. However, I do believe the steps he took after possession were enough of a "football" move to make it a catch, fumble and recovery. However, having said that, I stick with what I said last week. They had other opportunities during the game. They shouldn't have had to rely on one play. There were bad calls on both sides of the ball as there will always be in every game. The better team persevered and won the game.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 3, 2010

Instant Karma gonna get you
                  mego's befo ho's

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

I think we may have seen Peyton Manning's last game. He hasn't been himself for months and he's changed his position about coming back next year as well. I think he's done as much as he can do with the injuries he has sustained on his neck. He's had an amazing career. Better to go out on his own terms than to be told.

Comment

• warlock664
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                      Congrats to Green Bay. Regardless of the one call, Dallas had their chances and left allot of points on the field. Green Bay deserves to move on.

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                      I first thought the call was correct based on the actual rule. However, the fact that the ball popped up and he caught it made me wonder. He didn't lose possession of it. However, I do believe the steps he took after possession were enough of a "football" move to make it a catch, fumble and recovery. However, having said that, I stick with what I said last week. They had other opportunities during the game. They shouldn't have had to rely on one play. There were bad calls on both sides of the ball as there will always be in every game. The better team persevered and won the game.
                      Classy responses, guys!
                      Sorry for your disappointment, and in retrospect, sorry I argued about the call in last week's Lions/Cowboys game.
                      Cowboys played admirably today, Romo in particular should have silenced his critics with that 15 of 19 (16 of 19 if Dez hangs on to that last pass), no interception performance.

Comment

• megomania
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by warlock664
                        Classy responses, guys! Sorry for your disappointment, and in retrospect, sorry I argued about the call in last week's Lions/Cowboys game. Cowboys played admirably today, Romo in particular should have silenced his critics with that 15 of 19 (16 of 19 if Dez hangs on to that last pass), no interception performance.
                        You should never apologize for arguing about sports...that's what makes sports fun, and what makes us guys!

Comment

• megoapesnut
                          The name says it all!
                          • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by megomania
                          You should never apologize for arguing about sports...that's what makes sports fun, and what makes us guys!
                          I second that sentiment!

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by warlock664
                            Classy responses, guys!
                            Sorry for your disappointment, and in retrospect, sorry I argued about the call in last week's Lions/Cowboys game.
                            Cowboys played admirably today, Romo in particular should have silenced his critics with that 15 of 19 (16 of 19 if Dez hangs on to that last pass), no interception performance.
                            I appreciate you saying that and even a bigger thanks for recognizing our pain in a tough loss. All of these games are won and lost in the trenches and Dallas just didn't get the job done. Dallas left allot of points out there and what it came down to was Green Bay wanted it more. Thanks again! There's no finer moment in sports than when two people can shakes hands afterwards and just say, " Good game."
                            Last edited by MIB41; Jan 12, '15, 9:05 AM.

Comment

• Godzilla
                              Permanent Member
                              • Nov 3, 2002

Colts baby! New England has a tradition for making us look like chumps, but bring on next weekend!
                              Mortui Vivos Docent
                              The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• megomania
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Godzilla
                                Colts baby! New England has a tradition for making us look like chumps, but bring on next weekend!
                                Speaking of the Colts.....how does it feel rooting for a team whose QB looks like Bigfoot and sounds like Andre the Giant :-)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎