X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Brown Bear
    I love the Rock and I hate Cena, but last night the Rock seemed frazzled after Cena told him off and left.
    That was soooooooooooo scripted...they gotta throw Cena a bone or two as well, otherwise...he has no chance, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Evel KMego
      HHH vs. Undertaker.
      Heck, The Rock is still more in his prime than those two walking intensive care units, lol.
      Last edited by Hector; Feb 28, '12, 6:56 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
        I think the match between them is going to be a load of bull, Cena has not a chance of winning. Rock wouldn't come back just to lose to him at Wrestlemania....no way, not with that ego he has... and all his smack talk, is just freeking lame to me now. an actor protecting his image.....

I'm looking forward to CM Punk and Chris Jericho, that smack talk last night between them was far better than hearing the Rock's lame *** can U hear what the Rock's cooking jive.....
        This message was brought to you by "poor victim" Ryan Seacrest fan...

sigpic

Comment

• Chris DVM
          Veterinarian Member
          • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
          Sorry guys, but I have to take the other side. I have always been a big fan of Cena. Can't help it. Sure, he started out as a wrestling version of Vanilla Ice, but over the years I have appreciated not only his dedication and work ethic, but also his tireless support for the troops and kids. And, quite frankly, he has not really ever changed his persona. He has toned down the street stuff, but he is still pretty much the same character. Can't really say that for many others in wrestling today.
          And, as much as I really really like the Rock, Cena has a point. The Rock paid his dues, did his time and moved on. Good for him. However, his return to WWE is pretty scripted, and once Wrestlemania is over, he will disappear again. Pretty much Cena is right - if he left, OK, if he comes back, OK. But this showing up every three months for one or two shows, 'phoning' in his appearances, really doesn't do anything to make me as a fan think he really is ever coming back seriously.
          Plus this whole thing with Kane was to try to make Cena a favorite again. I can't for the life of me think why so many people hate Cena. He is not a heel favorite (CM Punk, Stone Cold, Randy Orton), but he has never really changed. I know that so many people think he is just a fake, but I have never seen anything, on camera or off, that shows that he is anything but what he looks like. I guess people just want to cheer for a Bad A** who kicks A** instead of someone who is just pretty much a good guy all around. Lord knows I cheer for Orton and Stone Cold when they come on, but Cena is still cool in my book.
          Anyway, Cena will win at Wrestlemania, The Rock will shake his hand (ala Hulk Hogan and his exit), and the Rock will go back to Hollywood and make his occasional appearance like the other greats.
          Oh, and I predict that Undertaker will make it 20-0 and retire.
          OK, now you all can go at me for my Cena bro-mance!!
          Chris DVM
          "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

I believe Cena will win as the whole thing is another attempt to give get Cena over to those that don't like him.

Comment

• MegoMark71
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 18, 2008

I agree that CM Punk And Jericho are 2 of the best mic men in the biz. I am really looking forward to their war of words in the coming weeks. But Rock can still get the entire crowd eating out of his hand in minutes. Boots to azzes baby.
              I still think Cena needs to turn heel. Both him and Orton. Maybe even have Orton come back as the legend killer and help Cena beat Rock down and beat him. I love Orton as a rule breaker much more than a face. And having both go rule breaker would be cool. Cena needs something or he will just end up being unmarketable. Now is so right for him to turn heel. And doing it against one of the biggest names in WWE history would work. Having Orton help is just me being greedy.

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

I love Cena , he's always cracked me up
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰