Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having Paypal Funds Available problems?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegomanJess
    MegoHead
    • Oct 9, 2003

Anyone else having Paypal Funds Available problems?

I have had almost all my auctions on eBay paid with Paypal say... Completed - Funds not yet available with an estamated time of around 2 weeks. Is anyone else having this problem? I have 2 people having to wait 20 days till I get funds to ship.
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

They've been doing some random checks and balances with people regarding their identities and IP addresses. I had to go through a process just short of getting NORAD clearance to re-access my Paypal account. I had logged into paypal for the first time through my phone and all kinds of red flags went up. I was told that's happening alot.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I had a ebay sale go to my old email addy and could not find that email anywhere in either my ebay or paypal account. It said paid on the ebay page but I never got the money. FInally contacted the buyer and figured out the problem.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
        Megoholic RocketScientist
        • Oct 23, 2007

Good old eBay/Paypal!
        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎