Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW...fantastic comeback from the Mavs...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
    all love bro, all love
    sigpic

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

thanx for the reminder Jess. just for that I'm gonna go burn a few apes I have laying around
      good one!!

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Damien...one more picture...

sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

yeah yeah , laugh it up fuzz ball
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Interesting stat...

4th quarter points in the Finals:

LeBron and Wade...62 points COMBINED

Dirk...62 points by HIMSELF

...that's pretty telling...

sigpic

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                WANTED for card bending
                • Apr 26, 2008

I love to see an underdog win! Take that James!!!

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by bizzaro megomauler
                  I love to see an underdog win! Take that James!!!
                  that's funny cause everyone in NY wanted him, and they did the same thing with Carmelo and still got nowhere

Comment

• Brad
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Aug 20, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
                    LeBron is not worthy of washing Jordan's jockstraps.

MJ was a closer. He wanted and darn near demanded the ball when the pressure was on and had nerves of steel.

I am sorry for my buddy Damian as it sucks when your team gets that close yet doesn't win it all. But I am glad that Dirk gets a ring. He deserves it and is a HOF player in my eyes. Plus he has certainly paid his dues. Nice to see Kidd get one too since at his age I don't know how many more chances he would have had.

As far as the Heat go, the CBA has now expired and unlike the NFL, the NBA has been hurting financially so if there is a true hard cap and the salary cap is reduced, the Heat may not be able to keep their 3 stars together. It will be an interesting off season to say the least.
                    "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• toys2cool
                      Ultimate Mego Warrior
                      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Brad

MJ was a closer. He wanted and darn near demanded the ball when the pressure was on and had nerves of steel.

I am sorry for my buddy Damian as it sucks when your team gets that close yet doesn't win it all. But I am glad that Dirk gets a ring. He deserves it and is a HOF player in my eyes. Plus he has certainly paid his dues. Nice to see Kidd get one too since at his age I don't know how many more chances he would have had.

As far as the Heat go, the CBA has now expired and unlike the NFL, the NBA has been hurting financially so if there is a true hard cap and the salary cap is reduced, the Heat may not be able to keep their 3 stars together. It will be an interesting off season to say the least.
                      I agree about those players getting their rings...

about the cba, it really doesn't work that way...they can't go back and undo last years contract, so they'll be together for the next 5 years, after that? probably not, but by then Wade will probably retire anyways....the new cap salary will start next year, so it'll only hurt free agents from 2011-12 and on

Comment

• Random Axe
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Apr 16, 2008

Tomorrow is a South Florida holiday, King James Day. It's not really celebrating anything in particular, you just don't have to show up to work.

On a more serious note, well not really, just an observation, does anyone else see how freakin old LeBron looks? He looks like he's in his late 40s's/early 50's. He's looking like Greg Oden, who himself looks like he's 75 or so. All this pressure and criticism, and it's pretty much self-inflicted, has aged him exponentially.

And oh yeah, those post-game comments will be replayed for a while. He is the height of arrogance. Is it any mystery why he's hated?
                        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Brad
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Aug 20, 2010

I agree about those players getting their rings...

about the cba, it really doesn't work that way...they can't go back and undo last years contract, so they'll be together for the next 5 years, after that? probably not, but by then Wade will probably retire anyways....the new cap salary will start next year, so it'll only hurt free agents from 2011-12 and on
                          That's what I thought too D, but I heard someone on one of the sports stations recently say that depending on what happens, they could have to break up those 3. How I understood it (and I could be way off here) was that if the NBA ends up with a true "hard cap" then they could be over the cap. They would still have to fill out a 12 man roster so that may be what was being implied?

I do wish that the NFL would take a hint from the NBA an install a rookie wage scale. The players contract would be dependent on what position they were taken in the draft. That would eliminate unproven kids getting 30+ Million before they ever play a down and it would eliminate hold outs too.
                          "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Random Axe

And oh yeah, those post-game comments will be replayed for a while. He is the height of arrogance. Is it any mystery why he's hated?
                            No...no mystery...truly an arrogant dude with absolutely no humbleness to him.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Nice avatar, Damien...

sigpic

Comment

• jessica
                                fortune favors the bold
                                • Nov 5, 2007

OMG! I didn't recognize D!
                                Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
                                Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
                                1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
                                1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎