X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by txteach
    I went to the Doctor yesterday and learned that I piched a nerve in my leg, Chipped the kneecap, and severely bruised the right side of my right leg. The Dr. Told me time was the best medicine. He told me he could take the chip ot if I wanted but that it posed no threat. I told him no thank you. I can actually put more weight on it today and some swelling has gone down. I will DEFINATELY be ready for megomeet!

OUCH!!!!!!! Hope your doing OK.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• garagesale
      Dept. of Mego Studies
      • Aug 8, 2006

John:

Glad you went to the doc and got relatively good news. Hope you're 100% for MM!

JamesD

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• Chris DVM
        Veterinarian Member
        • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
        Go see a doctor.
        Pain is one thing, numbness is something else.
        Go see a doctor.
        As a vet, I can honestly say my best advice is - If concerned, have it checked out.
        Go see a doctor.
        Probably will turn out to be nothing, but better to be safe than crippled.
        Go see a doctor.
        Chris DVM
        P.S. Did I mention to go see a doctor?
        "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Adam West
          Museum CPA
          • Apr 14, 2003

I hate doctors as much as the next person. I don't know how old you are but I am 38 and I am finally starting to get that I'm not 21 anymore.

I excercise and coach a competive girls soccer team and having played myself, I will get out there and run and play some ball with them. I almost always regret it the following day....

It is always best to see a doctor when in doubt especially based on the symptoms you described.
          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Comic Book Geek
            Stays Crunchy in Milk
            • Aug 2, 2004

The times of my life where I've gotten no excercise and little physical activity are times that I've felt the best.

Last year I'd worked out for a year, I was looking pretty good and felt great except for the injured rotator cuff I aquired. So I laid off the excercise for a while and then decided to do some cardio and lower body wieght training until I did something to my right hip. This weekend I hurt my back while doing yard work. I haven't seen a Dr. thinking that eventually I will heal myself, but I'm begining to wonder. I guess you know you're aging when sleep hurts.

Time to go back to the couch.
            Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

• Marvelmania
              A Ray of Sunshine
              • Jun 17, 2001

You did take quite a spill. Glad to hear that you got checked out and are on the mend. Still I'd take it easy for a while. What a great excuse to get out of yardwork!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎