Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with old pinball machines?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

that's an awesome score. Great pick up.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Evel KMego
      Museum Daredevil
      • Apr 26, 2006

Awesome! I don't think mine takes Susan B. Anthony dollars. I'll have to check that. Sounds like you got a great deal. I paid about $500.00 more for mine. Congrats, and by the way, if I ever got another it would be Evel too!

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Congrats, I would love to have a KISS pinball machine! Let's see some pics of it all lit up.

Comment

• Adam West
          Museum CPA
          • Apr 14, 2003

My 10 year old is going crazy over this machine. He came home from school yesterday and must have played 30-40 games. When I got home from work, he excitedly told me that he scored over 400,000 on the machine. I really didn't think any of my kids would really care for it all that much since they are gamers but he loves it. We played a few games together and I gave him a few pointers on how to use the flippers to make the ball go where you want it to go as opposed to just flipping it around and hoping for the best. I am really glad I took the plunge despite the price. I told him I'll have to save up the money and maybe add a 2nd machine a few years down the road. I'll take some pics this weekend and post them.
          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• z3zep
            The Girl Next Door
            • Sep 30, 2006

That is so cool, I always wanted to own a pin ball machine!

I used to play silverball mania and would love to own that one.
            http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pin...ia_pinball.htm

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!
            Last edited by z3zep; Jan 4, '11, 1:42 PM.

Comment

• Adam West
              Museum CPA
              • Apr 14, 2003

I definitely have to say this is looking like one of the better "nostalgic" items I have ever purchased. I am really amazed that my kids are getting hooked on pinball. I think they are so accustomed to playing your typical mass market video game that goes on and on, either never ends or takes forever to finish....a pinball game always has an end to it and you never win. The only satisfaction is beating your high score! It is actually great to watch my son get frustrated when the ball doesn't do or go where he wants it to go. Sometimes a game for him will last less than a minute or it can go on for quite a while. Everyday when I get home from work, he tells me his high score for the day and maybe some new bonus that lit up for the first time. I'm now showing him how to shake the machine a bit without making it tilt and how to control the ball with the flippers. I told him he will become a "pinball wizard" when he learns to catch the ball on a flipper and can hit any target on the board at will. Lot's of fun.
              "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
              ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
                Museum CPA
                • Apr 14, 2003

Some pics of the Kiss Pinball machine

~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
                  Museum CPA
                  • Apr 14, 2003

~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
                    Museum CPA
                    • Apr 14, 2003

~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
                      Museum CPA
                      • Apr 14, 2003

~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎