X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

A shout out to Dino

A big thanks to Dino.I was looking for some western items and Dino came through like a real hero.Not only did he have what I was looking for,he simply gave them to me at no charge.I hope in the future I'm able to help you out with something buddy.Thanks a million Dino,you are generous beyond words.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
  • Man of Action
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 26, 2006

welcome

Hey..thanks for the kudo's I'm just happy you could use the western stuff, it was collecting dust around hereI gave-up my dream of doing a custom Artimus Gordon and James West..dino

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

cool,I love to see members helping out each other like that,that's what makes this place such a cool place to hang around in
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• sauce
        Removed
        • Jun 24, 2007

Dude, Dino (Man of Action) rocks the house down! He hooked it up big time for me with some free figs along with some super buys I made from him. Go MEGOManiacs! Yes!
        Bryan

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

glad you tow could help each other. this place is full of great people like that. man of action you are a good person and your the type that amkes this place as good as it is.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎