• Show
Clear All
  • jp1969
    Banned
    • Dec 10, 2009

Every time!

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
    Hm. only 98%.
    I was so sure I was giving it the full 100%.
    What am I doing wrong, JP? I give you my all, and still it's not good enough!!!!

Seriously. I'll try to make it to the chat sometime. But with that bloody time difference...

Comment

• kryptosmaster
      Removed.
      • Jun 14, 2008

Hmmm. Well, I took a week off from the Museum since I figured I was being goaded into a fight and didn't really feel like escalating this to the point of silliness. That said, I do feel I should at least respond/comment on the situation. Let me also say that there was no private correspondence received nor initiated by me on this matter.
      I think Russ made a huge point in reference to someone "not getting it" in regards to the written word or someone's (mine) sense of humor. As far as your "feelings being hurt" by my comments when you enter the chat room? That actually makes me laugh since if you ask Russ you would know that I use that SAME old line when almost ANYONE comes in the room. I've done it to Jay and Russ and lots of others. It's pretty much a running joke with me. I can't help you took it so personally. IT WAS A JOKE! Although you do tend to monopolize the chat room when you come in and turn it into a ledy sales room. Perhaps THOSE conversations should be taken private instead of forcing the rest of to endure your hard-sell on the newbies or flee into private chat?
      Yeah, Ledys are about as interesting to me as Barbie dolls. Scratch that...I'd rather talk about Barbie dolls.
      You seem to either have a very thin skin or just take things way too personal.
      I could very easily just turn this into a knock-down, drag-out but I feel it would be pointless in the end and make one or both of us just end up looking like fools in public. I would prefer to make this my last comments on the matter.
      As for your question about the cape incident? Yeah, I was and am a little p.o.'d about how you handled the transaction. I paid you for the piece and you left it and other parts [not the first time either] out of my order. When I questioned it, you sent the missing parts but still no cape. Then I had to keep asking you about it (and fend off what I deemed snotty comments) until I feel that I finally embarrassed you enough about it in chat one night that you finally sent it to me. Oddly enough the postmark didn't back up your story that you had mailed it out some days beforehand. I seem to recall this played out for well over a month. So yeah, I wasn't too happy about dealing with you after that. I won't publicly speculate as to the reason behind the treatment although I have my suspicions.
      That said, I still had no problem with you personally, just when it came to buying stuff from you (and I was still looking at your sales and deciding if I wanted to give you another chance). So yeah, the ***hole comment did catch me a bit by surprise.
      As for the comment in Heath's "rarity list" thread? Sorry about that Heath. I have absolutely no problem with you and I had no intention of derailing your thread. I was just making an off the cuff comment after reading the thread the same as any person would if they were standing in a group and having the same discussion live.
      I know you are buddies with him and I don't expect you to like me or defend me.
      As for the others who commented about trying chat? Give it a shot. Sometimes you get left out if the conversation turns to boring stuff like Star Wars or 80's GIJoes (right, Russ? LOL) but it's usually a good time.

Rich
      Last edited by kryptosmaster; Apr 4, '10, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• sauce
        Removed
        • Jun 24, 2007

Good to hear from you, Rich

enjoy the cape

see you in the chat room

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢