X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic Book Geek
    Stays Crunchy in Milk
    • Aug 2, 2004

Originally posted by toys2cool
    thanx,that's easy for you to say when you have Manning as your QB,you probably don't even remember what a losing season was like,I think Marino was still around when you guys were losing

I remember too well what a losing season is like. The Colts arrived when I was in High School and sucked out loud until Manning's second year (with the exception of one good year with Harbaugh behind center)

Most football fans in Indy wore Steelers, Cowboys or Dolphine Jerseys up until a few years ago. Some still do, although Indy is now overwelmingly Colts fans. This was a terrible football town until recent years.

...Colts looked like they have a championship sized chip on their shoulder last night. I was expecting a good game last night. I must say for Colts fans it was a great game.
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

• batmanmc
      mego batman collector
      • Jun 22, 2004

the colts did look good last night.

Comment

• LovetheLizard
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 15, 2005

I am an Eagles season ticket holder for the past 13 years and really hope that they win a Super Bowl with D Mac and Reid before they separate with the franchise. However, I do have a feeling that Kevin Kolb might turn into something special one day. Here's to hoping we make it 7 out of 8 years the NFC East crown stays in Philly and the ***** kicking of the Cowgirls, Midgets, and Deadskins! Sorry to all those fans of those teams here on this board, but it ain't easy being a Philly fan without a championship since 1960!

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

It's the year of the HAWK.

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Bionic Joe
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by LovetheLizard
            I am an Eagles season ticket holder for the past 13 years and really hope that they win a Super Bowl with D Mac and Reid before they separate with the franchise. However, I do have a feeling that Kevin Kolb might turn into something special one day. Here's to hoping we make it 7 out of 8 years the NFC East crown stays in Philly and the ***** kicking of the Cowgirls, Midgets, and Deadskins! Sorry to all those fans of those teams here on this board, but it ain't easy being a Philly fan without a championship since 1960!
            NO NO NO the wildcard is the ticket to the superbowl the crown has gotten us nowhere HOW ABOUT THEM EAGLES!!!!!!! YOU KNOW I STILL HAVE A NUMBER 7 JAWS jersey in my closet

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              It's the year of the HAWK.

yup year of the Dolphins as well atleast that's what we Dolphans have been telling ourselves for the last 20+ years
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎