X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

movie poster display question

Looking for suggestions on frame for 24"x35" movie poster I picked up from an estate sale recently.
    I'm not really a fan of the low cost plastic frames that pinch onto the edges of clear plexi. Just wondering what others have discovered as good alternatives to those clip together frames. Thanks in advance.

edited to note this is a rental store vhs promo and not the standard one sheet size of 27x41. I do have a few folded one sheets I might also like to hang, so any suggestions on that size frame is also appreciated.
    Last edited by rche; Feb 23, '24, 1:45 PM.
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

I have a few from this company. Mine are the 27X41 movie poster ones and I've had them a long time and they are very nice.

Movie Poster Frames for any size poster. Custom cut movie poster frame for any size graphic, art print frames, magazine frames, album frames. Movie picture frames.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

Hobby Lobby & Michael's have wide assortments of 24x36 frames in all price ranges, and they also both offer in-store custom framing if you prefer exact sizing.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

thanks for the tips. Wish we had a Michael's nearby, but no such luck in my small town. Good reminder to 'take a look at their website.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Thrift stores. You have the measurements of the posters so bring a tape measure and measure the various prints in frames they are selling. Most of these won’t be very expensive at all.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎