The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caramelized Pasilla Brisket

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010
    • 3201

    Caramelized Pasilla Brisket

    We played Sous Chef​ to Executive Chef Lili Ledy Spidey. It was a rainy Saturday, which was perfect for this 4 1/2 hour + meal.


    ​
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012
    • 349

    #2
    How did it turn out?

    Also, is it weird that I want to make this my desktop wallpaper?

    Comment

    • J.B.
      Guild Navigator
      • Jun 23, 2010
      • 3201

      #3
      Originally posted by KnightDetective
      How did it turn out? Also, is it weird that I want to make this my desktop wallpaper?
      Amazing.

      Aside from Chef getting upset over the sauce being poured over too violently, it came out great.
      ​​

      "¡Estas salpicando, pendejo! ¡Mezclarlo más lento​!"



      ​

      You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

      Comment

      • KnightDetective
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 31, 2012
        • 349

        #4
        That does look tasty!

        I'm inspired, but that's a wee bit too ambitious for this time of night. Fortunately, looking up the translation of your celebrity chef's critique replaced my belly growls with belly laughs!

        Comment

        • PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008
          • 20320

          #5
          Looks delicious!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

          Comment

          • Makernaut
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2015
            • 1630

            #6
            Always a treat to see your cookin' posts!

            Comment

            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎