X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

Krofft Shows - Saturday mornings on Midnight Pulp streaming channel

Stumbled upon these this morning while eating the last of my Cocoa Pebbles stash. Had a blast! The prints, while not absolutely pristine, were the best I've ever seen. Some scenes had startling good detail, almost HD like. Anyone know what kind of work was done on these? Are these improved versions available on home video?

The shows (Krofft Super Show w/ Wonderbug, Dr. Shrinker and Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, Lost Saucer, Bugaloos, Sigmond and the Sea Monsters, H.R. Puffnstuf, Lidsville and three episodes of Land of the Lost) ran their first episodes today from 8:00 am to 12:15 pm. The schedule indicates that they continue next week.

Don't know how long this will last but I'm grateful! Wasn't feeling too well this morning, but this at least put me in better spirits! So many good memories!
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Is this a free streamer like Tubi where u pick whatever on demand? Is it like Pluto where its channels that play on a schedule?

Comment

• KnightDetective
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
      Is this a free streamer like Tubi where u pick whatever on demand? Is it like Pluto where its channels that play on a schedule?
      Both!
      It's available as a free scheduled linear channel on apps like Amazon Freevee and on their website at midnightpulp.com. Just checked their site and they now offer on demand. Most of that requires a paid sub ($5.99 a month or $59.99 a year). Had no idea about this and they seem to have a huge selection of cult classics and obscure stuff at the ready.

I always knew them as the "clean" cult channel, as they lightly edit the ad supported stream where necessary. Looking at the pay stuff, they obviously play both sides of that fence...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎