Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• great_chandel
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2, 2015

I loved him in "Salem's Lot." That is one of the BEST vampire films ever! It was one of Stephen King's best adaptations. David was really good in that mini-series with James Mason and Bonnie Bedelia.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
        Career Member
        • Jun 8, 2015

HERE COME THE BRIDES, was/is a personal favorite show of mine, which I am gonna guess, many of you have not seen. If you do have a chance check it out. Seeing David and Bobby Sherman as siblings is so Kool. Great interaction.

A very talented man. RIP.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

And his Star Trek episode

Comment

• shaunaconda
            Museum Super Collector
            • Mar 29, 2020

Very sad…RIP!!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Very sad news, he will always be remembered for Starsky & Hutch but he also did many other things, RIP.

Comment

• apes3978
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Jorge Galvan
                HERE COME THE BRIDES, was/is a personal favorite show of mine, which I am gonna guess, many of you have not seen. If you do have a chance check it out. Seeing David and Bobby Sherman as siblings is so Kool. Great interaction.

A very talented man. RIP.
                I hadn't seen "Here Come the Brides" until a few years ago, when I had cable and it was airing Sunday mornings on INSP. I liked it. I can't recall who played the third (oldest) brother, but "HCTB" also had Mark Lenard (aka Urko/aka Sarek) in a starring role.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by apes3978

I hadn't seen "Here Come the Brides" until a few years ago, when I had cable and it was airing Sunday mornings on INSP. I liked it. I can't recall who played the third (oldest) brother, but "HCTB" also had Mark Lenard (aka Urko/aka Sarek) in a starring role.

Mark Lenard played; Aaron Stempel, who pretty much tried at every opportunity to mess over the Brothers. Oldest Brother Jason Bolt was played by Robert Brown. Loved that show and yes, INSP did show it on Sunday mornings briefly before they became the GUNSMOKE CHANNEL and whatever TV MInistry they are affiliated with. No more HCTB and no more Bonanza. Shame. Brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Comment

• apes3978
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 19, 2005

Just a goofy aside, but this thread reminded me of it: Back when Yahoo! had their message boards, on the board for the "Planet of the Apes" TV series, I remember one person on there thought that the Starsky and Hutch figures were just redressed Burke and Virdon figures. After she said that, she followed it up with the comment of something like 'Ain't commerce grand?' I quickly posted that they S&H were definitely their own new head sculpts, and linked to the MM so she could see the difference between them all.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎