The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M*A*S*H -brutally beautiful video-

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010
    • 3201

    M*A*S*H -brutally beautiful video-

    Watched the series, but not the movie. May need to.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008
    • 11172

    #2
    The movie is pretty great, and the theme song from the tv show has the lyrics instead of just being instrumental.

    Comment

    • Dannyc
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 6, 2023
      • 302

      #3
      I love the movie! Probably watch it once a year. Love the show as well.
      isnt it it weird how both actors who played Col. Blake passed away on the same day?

      Comment

      • LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008
        • 11172

        #4
        I didn't play the video until after I posted about the song. I heard the song on Dr. Demento long before I saw the movie. I think the song is great.

        Comment

        • J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010
          • 3201

          #5
          Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          I heard the song on Dr. Demento long before I saw the movie.
          Ha! Haven't heard the name Dr. Demento in quite some time. Used to hear that maniac back on


          ​
          Fish Heads and the oh so wrong, Kinko the Clown ​
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

          Comment

          • jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006
            • 11146

            #6
            Jamie Farr was actually a Korean War vet.

            Comment

            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎