X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic Book Geek
    Stays Crunchy in Milk
    • Aug 2, 2004

The Mego Diet Plan

So a few years back I found myself in pretty bad shape. I was starting to resemble a Type 1 fat body.

So I went on a diet and lost over 30 lbs. I then resembled the normal type 1 body.

I was tired of merely being thin and was starting to gain a little wieght back so I decided to start weightlifting. I was looking good and I could eat more enjoyable food and maintain my weight. My chest actually stuck out farther than my stomache. I started to look like an athletic type 2...

Unitl I injured my shoulder, and had to lay off the upper body workouts for the last six months.(I wish I could say I'd continued on my legs and core) In that time I've eaten pretty much whatever I've wanted, and I'm starting to resemble a type 2 fat body...

So today starts a new diet. I've been doing some physical therapy on my shoulder and I'm able to go back to some of my workout. Luckily this time I only need to lose about 13 lbs and I didn't completely lose the muscle I'd built, so hopefully here in a month I'll be back to an athletic sized type 2 body.
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Comic Book Geek
    So a few years back I found myself in pretty bad shape. I was starting to resemble a Type 1 fat body.

So I went on a diet and lost over 30 lbs. I then resembled the normal type 1 body.

I was tired of merely being thin and was starting to gain a little wieght back so I decided to start weightlifting. I was looking good and I could eat more enjoyable food and maintain my weight. My chest actually stuck out farther than my stomache. I started to look like an athletic type 2...

Unitl I injured my shoulder, and had to lay off the upper body workouts for the last six months.(I wish I could say I'd continued on my legs and core) In that time I've eaten pretty much whatever I've wanted, and I'm starting to resemble a type 2 fat body...

So today starts a new diet. I've been doing some physical therapy on my shoulder and I'm able to go back to some of my workout. Luckily this time I only need to lose about 13 lbs and I didn't completely lose the muscle I'd built, so hopefully here in a month I'll be back to an athletic sized type 2 body.
    Muscle memory Aaron,you always get it back you just have to work a little harder good luck
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• batmanmc
      mego batman collector
      • Jun 22, 2004

yes aaron thats true. its grewat to lose a little wieght.. good luck with your diet. mike

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎