The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can care less about American Idol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spaceace35
    replied
    kiss was pretty cool on there
    i just dont think adam was a good fit to sing with kiss

    Leave a comment:


  • D!n0-M@n
    replied
    Don't watch. Don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    I enjoyed Cindi Lauper and Allison Ireheta.

    I think Allison Iraheta (who sings in Spanish as well) is going to be a crossover star like the late Selena.

    Leave a comment:


  • kryptosmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by deadpool
    i lost intrest in the show it has ben on for to many seasons, but its stronger than ever..
    There have definitely been some seasons that were better than others.
    If there's no breakout favorites then the season is usually a bit stale.
    Rich

    Leave a comment:


  • deadpool
    replied
    i lost intrest in the show it has ben on for to many seasons, but its stronger than ever..
    Last edited by deadpool; May 21, '09, 6:41 PM. Reason: forgot word

    Leave a comment:


  • kryptosmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by The Toyroom
    Bikini Girl looked like she might have gotten some "enhancement"
    Not an exact quote but I believe Ryan Seacrest said something to the effect of: "I'd ask what's new with you but I think we already know the answer"

    Rich

    Leave a comment:


  • The Toyroom
    replied
    Originally posted by kryptosmaster
    Oh yeah, I like the Bikini Girl part too!
    Rich
    Bikini Girl looked like she might have gotten some "enhancement"

    Leave a comment:


  • kryptosmaster
    replied
    Oh yeah, I like the Bikini Girl part too!
    Rich

    Leave a comment:


  • kryptosmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by jessica
    So was that fake, when the girl was trying to hog the stage?
    Yeah, I think that was scripted. Either that or those were some really inept security guards.

    Rich

    Leave a comment:


  • sauce
    replied
    I'm still watching Seinfeld reruns. What's all this about "American Idol"? It can't be anything like "Star Search".

    Leave a comment:


  • jessica
    replied
    So was that fake, when the girl was trying to hog the stage?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by supes
    No, Queen came on at the end and Chris and Adam sang we are the champions. It actually was the best finale they ever had in my opinion.
    THANKS...I CAUGHT IT...I THINK I WAS MAKING MYSELF A SANDWICH OR SOMETHING...BUT I FINALLY SAW IT...THANKS TO MY DVR!!!!!!!!

    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kryptosmaster
    replied
    I have watched since season 1. That was the worst finale show ever.
    Not only did Adam get robbed (hmmm...Clay vs Ruben...deja vu) but the whole show felt padded and uneventful. Well, except for the KISS and QUEEN sets which were really cool.
    Who dug up Rod Stewart and propped him up there on stage? He looked and sounded awful. Lionel Richie?? Really? I'd have rather seen Nicole Richie. Well, not really, Lionel & Danny did ok but where were all the STARS & surprises???
    Queen Latifah??? PLEASE! Fergie was ok but that Black Eyed Peas song BLEW!
    Where were all the past Idol winners? NO Carrie Underwood? No Kelly Clarkson? No Clay Aiken (ok runner up but way more popular than Ruben). No super-surprise mega stars? They should've had Whitney Houston walk up behind Tatiana while she was singing, "Saving all my Love"...THAT would have been memorable!
    That Kris will be about as popular as the guy who won last year. Who won last year? Yeah...exactly. Already forgotten. Adam will likely go on to be a superstar.

    Rich

    Leave a comment:


  • Megospidey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Toyroom
    Once again...Lambert got robbed.
    You should have cast your 2,000 votes for him Anthony YOU are the reason he lost!

    Leave a comment:


  • toys2cool
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector
    Oh come on dude...it was Queen LATIFAH...not Queen the rock group...lol.

    lmao!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎