X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Filmation's Archie Show on DVD

Classic Media is releasing Filmation's "The Archie Show" on a 2 disc DVD on July 31. 17 episodes from the '68 series. Includes a repro comic book and a feature with Filmation honcho Lou Schiemer and all 17 songs in a jukebox format.

When I first started reading comics the staples I always bought were influenced by my TV watching: Batman, Casper and Archie. And then of course there were those cool cereal tie-ins with the cardboard records.
    Looking forward to this one...
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

I love the Filmation Archie stuff---and I listen to their Best Of all the time

I'm sure I'll pick this DVD collection up eventually---if only at a discount
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• mego73
      Printed paperboard Tiger
      • Aug 1, 2003

There are 4 seperate discs of assorted Archie toons that have been out for a bit.

One disc has Sabrina toons, another has Archie, another has Archie's TV favorites and the final has all different incarnations of the show.

All four discs have a bonus episode of US of Archie and clips from Archie's Funhouse

Looking forward to the season set

[email protected]

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

I have those 4 on video, along w/ the bonus CD they came w/. Great Saturday morning fun!
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍