• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoNinja
    Career Member
    • Feb 7, 2007

Where is Marillion?

Hello Everyone,

I made a deal with MM member 'Marillion' a few weeks ago and have not recieved an item which I bought off of him through the MM marketplace. I tried PM'ing him a couple a days ago but to no avail.

Has anyone heard from him?
    I the Monster Hero
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

He may not have been here in a few days. I know he hangs out at the actionfigureinsider.com message board and posted there as recently as last night. Have you tried emailing him? PM me if you need his address.

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

According to the member list, he visited yesterday (Friday). so he should have seen your PM by now. If he has already responded, you should let people know so they don't think he flaked out on you.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

This thread brings up Marrillion CD's in the amazon banner box.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MegoNinja
          Career Member
          • Feb 7, 2007

Originally posted by Hulk
          According to the member list, he visited yesterday (Friday). so he should have seen your PM by now. If he has already responded, you should let people know so they don't think he flaked out on you.
          no he has not responded to me via PM or email, so I am concerned, I know that he has good feedback on his eBay account and all that. Still I am concerned, I paid him $170 and he has not replied, I have been waiting weeks and weeks for an item I paid for.
          I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for all of it but I will still be worried until I get a response.
          I the Monster Hero

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎