X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Raydeen1
    The first one definitley had potential just some poor casting and changing the characters too much. Sabretooth anyone??????????

I agree with Ya...Tyler Mane isn't an Actor! And I HATE Halle Berry...I think She's one of THE WORST Actress's!
    sigpic

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Are we sure Cyclops is dead? Did we really see him get killed? i dont know,... but if you have the dvd look closer at the scene where Logan is in the lab with Jean Gray,..when Logan says to her "focus and tell me what happened to Cyclops",....then an image in her head shows a fast paced lake scene and encased in a water bubble sinking....could that be Cyclops inside, sealed the same way she was in an animated state,... ala Avatar??? Hmmmmm,...I wonder.....

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      I disliked X-men-3 Because they killed off Cyclops because he wasn't a well known Hollywood Super Hero. It bothered my quite a bit & affected my judgement on the film.
      Last edited by captact; Aug 22, '08, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Brue
        User without title
        • Sep 29, 2005

I love X-Men 3 - certainly not the best movie ever - not even the best of the franchise. I think the bar was set high and when it didn't reach its expectation it was judged not on its own merit (very good) but rather it was judged in comparison (not so good). If you are going to compare why not take the route that twighlightzoner proposes? It looks pretty good then.

And Cyke is about as dead as any superhero who has ever died in the comics.

I am with goldenryan on not liking juggernaut but for a different reason - he isn't a mutant! Therefore he wouldn't have lost his power coming up to leech and would have pulverized him and kitty.

likeanthony said the villains haven't been great in any of the xfilms - i would love to see sentinels (not just in the danger room)

Comment

• goldenryan
          coy member
          • Jul 13, 2007

yeah cyke should have never been killed. and sabretooth should have been a mercenary not a artic cave man or whatever he was made to looked like?

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Cyclops had to die because Halle Berry wanted MORE Screen time(and Cyclops IS the Leader of the X-Men!)!!!! Plus...Halle is good Friends with Brett Ratner....and James Marsden hasn't won an Oscar(a fact I'm sure Halle brought up!)....X-3 SUCKED!!! It wasn't just a BAD X-Men Movie...it was a BAD Movie PERIOD!!
            sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by captact
              Are we sure Cyclops is dead? Did we really see him get killed? i dont know,... but if you have the dvd look closer at the scene where Logan is in the lab with Jean Gray,..when Logan says to her "focus and tell me what happened to Cyclops",....then an image in her head shows a fast paced lake scene and encased in a water bubble sinking....could that be Cyclops inside, sealed the same way she was in an animated state,... ala Avatar??? Hmmmmm,...I wonder.....
              Well ,.. if he's sealed in a Flipp'in Water Bubble, I sure hope when Wolvie killed Jean,.. & her powers were no more,.. Cyclops took a deep breath & swam is Arse to the top of the water as fast as he could & it wasn't that deep.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎