• Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Wolverine1969
    Indy is looking a bit old.
    Ya don't say
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Wolverine1969
      Career Member
      • Apr 7, 2005

I do say!
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Indy is looking a bit old.
        I do say!
        My point is, with alll respect, it seemed like pointing out the obvious-
        --the guy is like 60---and, on a related note---he actually looks better in
        that pic than he did in the outfit in the 90s in that Young Indy episode
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Wolverine1969
          Career Member
          • Apr 7, 2005

No problem, just agreeing with Hulk's AARP comment.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

No problem, just agreeing with Hulk's AARP comment.

Ah, i see ---as in Indy IS (stress on the word "is") looking a bit old

I getchya---

As said before (mostly on the Star Wars live action thread), I'm just hoping
            they play into that instead of ignore it---it could be good fun

(and check your PM!---rock on)

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

26 years between these two photo's and I think he still looks great as Indy.

Of course he looks older, but then he's not fighting the nazis anymore in his next movie, we've moved on about 15 years or so, so it all makes perfect sense
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

I really looking forward to Indy 4. Plus all the Indy action figures and Legos.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Meule
                  26 years between these two photo's and I think he still looks great as Indy.

Of course he looks older, but then he's not fighting the nazis anymore in his next movie, we've moved on about 15 years or so, so it all makes perfect sense

Yep, old Uncle Henry hasn't moved from the chair on the porch for over 25 years.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                    OH JES!!
                    • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    A 50's B Movie type monster would be fun.
                    That would be dead on for Indy.... Temple of the Gods is a great title for a movie..wonder if it deals with Mythological Gods maybe the Golden fleece lol!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎