Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Anyone try to watch that bit with old 3D glasses?
    3d glasses do nothing for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector
    I just finished watching Spider-Verse...and I liked it way better than Aquaman.

Yeah, I too noticed that 3D thingie at times, weird...but overall animation was great.

Gotta get some sleep now, ha...
    https://images.app.goo.gl/w99CZdcdGSTMczor8

Leave a comment:

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
    replied
    I liked it; I thought Black Manta without his suit on was hot. "Can I get a seahorse?"

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    I just watched again last night. in 2d, but I just love this movie. it's a lot of fun

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    I just finished watching Aquaman in 3D (have tv to does 3D & glasses) and WOW it really pops out there. I liked ever more and the fight scenes really do look better.

Funny thing is I went to Best Buy to buy the Steel Book but when I saw it offered nothing more and they had it in 3D it was a no brainer. I plan on watching the behind the scenes info tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Anyone try to watch that bit with old 3D glasses?

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    I just finished watching Spider-Verse...and I liked it way better than Aquaman.

Yeah, I too noticed that 3D thingie at times, weird...but overall animation was great.

Gotta get some sleep now, ha...

Leave a comment:

• Brue
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    I didn't like the animation style. Looks like you should be wearing red/blue 3D glasses. I complained to the usher at the theater, because I thought they were playing the wrong version. That's just how it was made. Not all the time, just some of the time.
    I liked the animation -BUT I too wondered if I was being shown a 3D version. That part was a little off putting. -and yeah, it was not all the time. just some of the time in the film. what were they going for with that?

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector
    I just rented the Spider-Verse flick...will check it out later tonight...
    I didn't like the animation style. Looks like you should be wearing red/blue 3D glasses. I complained to the usher at the theater, because I thought they were playing the wrong version. That's just how it was made. Not all the time, just some of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    I just rented the Spider-Verse flick...will check it out later tonight...

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    That’s pretty cool!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Home is calling

I guess my house now has a name: Atlantis!!! Late last night I got a call from my contact at Walmart to show up in the van with the seats down. They already took down the Aquaman dvd display and it is now in my house.

DVD FRONT.jpgDVD BACK.jpg

Yes I loved Aquaman, I thought it was better than the other male titled DC movies. Were there problems with it, yeah but overall I loved it.

(I have no idea why my pic went sidways, sorry)
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Mar 28, '19, 8:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    I think you prefer WW on a hormonal level, 'fess up.
    You think I’m that shallow? How dare you, Sir!

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I think you prefer WW on a hormonal level, 'fess up.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    I just rented Aquaman, saw it for the first time. It was good, fun...but not great. I still preferred Wonder Woman.

Mild spoilers...

While the underwater scenes were amazingly rendered, the action felt at times too busy and muddled. Sometimes I couldn’t tell who was fighting who. The whole thing about Atlanteans invading the surface because of some old submarine controlled by Black Manta is all it would take? I know, I know, Ocean Master.

Also, Arthur was not so heroic at times. He left Black Manta’s Father stuck under the debris to drown and die? Sure, he was a killer, but a superhero still is suppose to do the superhero thing, you know.

Mera, oh my, what a beauty!

Momoa was good. But at times, I thought his brother should’ve been Aquaman, lol.

Black Manta was a good villain, want to see more of him in the future.

Watching the possible invasion...I kept telling myself, no problem, Superman got this, lol.

Good movie, just not great in my humble opinion.

Huge DC guy here, but still not on the level of something like Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Last edited by Hector; Mar 28, '19, 5:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎