Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix The Defender superheroes...from favorite to least...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Netflix The Defender superheroes...from favorite to least...

Here we go...

1. Jessica Jones...aside from her being hot, JJ was the most haunting of the bunch, the Purple Man/Killgrave was pure evil and terrifying, the best villain of the series (sorry, Kingpin/Fisk)...I love this show.

2. Daredevil...Foggy, Foggy, Foggy, what an ANNOYING character...he's the reason Daredevil is number two, nuff said.

3. Luke Cage...Blaxploitation is back, baby...felt like one of those 70s flicks, albeit a bit slow moving at times.

4. Iron Fist...shockingly, I don't hate the actor playing Rand, but the martial arts sequences are very poor...hopefully they can polish him up for the Defenders.

There, your turn!

sigpic
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I'll hold off my list until we get 13 Episodes of Nighthawk.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

for DD is first, then JJ, but I agree that Foggy is really annoying.

I only made it through about half of Luke Cage, just could not sit through anymore. I have not tried Iron Fist yet and from the reviews I have heard, I don't know that I will.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

i would put DD and JJ as 1 and 2, Luke's a solid 3. Never finished Iron Fist, so it's my 4th.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• darkbros
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 3, 2012

1. DD Season 2
          2. Jessica Jones S1
          3. Luke Cage S1
          4. DD S1
          5. Iron Fist S1

Unless someone goes overseas and hires Woo Yuen Ping, I hold no hope for IF getting a Season 2.
          Even with Drew Goddard directing two episodes of Defenders, I strongly bet these will be the Elektra -centric episodes...
          They should have put Castle in IF place in the series release schedule and taken more time with IF....
          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

DD
            Cage
            JJ
            IF
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• WannabeMego
              Made in the USA
              • May 2, 2003

1. Jessica Jones S1
              2. Daredevil S1
              3. Luke Cage S1
              4. Daredevil S2
              5. Iron Fist S1
              Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I like DD, JJ and Cage equally, haven't watched any Iron Fist yet. Punisher will easily go to the top of the list for me.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 13, 2016

1. Daredevil- Charlie Cox is amazing as DD and super hot. Foggy is THAT bad lol Loved the Punisher story line but Fisk's S1 evolution was the most hauntingly beautiful thing I had ever seen done with a comic book villain on screen. Oh, and Stick is awesome When is Season 3 going to come out?!

2. Jessica Jones- I loved how gritty is was. And Kristen Ritter is pretty hot haha. I will never look at David Tennant the same way again- but that bloke can ACT!

3. Iron Fist- While enjoyable to watch, I felt a certain shallowness in several parts of the story. I think they would have had better footing if the plot was not so simple. They would also have had better footing if the choreographer from "Into the Badlands" had done the martial arts scenes. I still have hope for it yet.

4. Luke Cake- Am I subconsciously racist? Maybe I turned on the first episode on a weird day or was just expecting something different, but I couldn't get through the first episode. I plan to get back around to it once I've watched all the B horror movies on Netflix.

-Diana

Comment

• fallensaviour
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by The Re-Rooter
                    4. Luke Cake- I couldn't get through the first episode. I plan to get back around to it once I've watched all the B horror movies on Netflix.

-Diana
                    Don't feel bad I found the first few episodes of Cage to be a hard watch.I literally did the same thing watched everything else and then went back.It pays off in the end but the series really dragged for me first off.
                    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎