Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

“Falling” episode of Supergirl will air Monday, March 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Kara turns on her friends and the citizens of National City after being exposed to Red Kryptonite makes her malicious and dangerous. Also, Cat appears on THE TALK to discuss Supergirl.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Drzsmith
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 9, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
      I'm getting sick and tired of this "James" Olsen dude...he thinks he's god gift to women. Hate that Kara is secretly in love with him. Olsen is becoming the center of the universe here. He has the audacity to pressure Kara to reveal herself as Supergirl to his girlfriend? Are you serious??? Just because Ms Lane Jr throws a jealous hissy fit? Seriously? I hate that he knows everything too. Oh, he knows that the big arze Superman key is buried under the Arctic ice somewhere in the middle of nowhere...then, the one thing I hated most, he tells Supergirl she's faster than Superman? What? How? Did she fly him at supersonic speed? Did he had a speedometer handy? God I can't stand that character. Someone please kill him already, lol.

I also hate all these passive aggressive references that Supergirl does everything better than Superman, like the previously mentioned superior speed...but also how he never defeated that villain (I forgot who he was) who Supergirl managed to beat, garbage like, "Wow, Supergirl, you did something Superman never could do, beat that baddie, you are so much more awesome".

And I'm still having a hard time with the rogue Kryptonians...a dozen friggin Supermen, still hiding like scared intimidated school girls, for the love of god almighty, conquer Earth already, argh...

Even Melissa Benoist herself is starting to get on my friggin nerves. Why in the hell she worries so much about that damn secretarial assistant job? Putting up with all that abuse from Calista Flockhart, Jesus Christ...throw her off the balcony already, lol.

I'm getting this close from abandoning the Supergirl show ship, really close.

End of rant...

I totally agree about James Olsen,and he knows Clark is Superman ugh.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Not only "James" knows about Supes...but more than Clark knows himself it seems, lol...
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep

“Falling” episode of Supergirl will air Monday, March 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS
          My dream will come true...hope Calista Flockhart splatters like a ripened tomato...

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Well in a few weeks in the episode "Manhunt" we will get to see the story behind Hank Henshaw and Martain Manhunter and Eddie McClintock as Colonel James Harper a.k.a. The Guardian will make his appearance in Supergirl.
            I'll betcha we find out somewhere along the lines, maybe in this episode you're referencing, maybe not, that Jeremiah Danvers isn't really dead. I mean, really, why would you go to the trouble of casting Dean Cain and then only have him on screen for, what, ten minutes in the pilot episode? I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to be playing a bigger role in things somewhere down the road, maybe in Season two (provided they get a Season Two)...
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Pretty much a lock they are getting a Season Two:

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  That's pretty cool! Who'd've thought we'd ever see something like this on network teevee?
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

The Flash should easily smoke her in a race.

Notice all the Supergirl fights on the show, it's never at super speed...she only displays some afterburners when she flies.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I LOVE this! These images prove how the producers of these shows are true fans of the history of the characters they are in charge of.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

Titled “Worlds Finest,” the hour sees titular heroine Kara (Melissa Benoist) gain a new ally when the lightning-fast superhero The Flash, aka Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) suddenly appears from an alternate universe. Barry helps Kara battle Silver Banshee, aka Siobhan Smythe (Italia Ricci), and Livewire (Brit Morgan) in exchange for her help in finding a way to return him home.
                        Damn, lazy writers.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Damn, lazy writers.
                          Knowing they were all in s shared universe would've made this crossover that much cooler, but at least we know they live in a shared multiverse, so there are possibilities for more crossovers down the road...

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

Well now, tonight's episode featuring a "Dark Supergirl" for lack of a better phrase was extremely entertaining. I kind of figured that either Lord or Non were behind the red k. I know she was naughty and did bad, bad things, but, damn, has Melissa Benoist/Supergirl EVER looked hotter? Guess there's just something about playing a bad guy (or gal) that brings out the good in an actor. They need to expose Kara to a little red k prior to her next encounter with Non; he wouldn't know what hit him.

Interesting seeing the throw down between Kara and J'onn; never realized that the Martian Manhunter could go toe-to-toe with a Kryptonian and stay standing. I do have to wonder about his logic regarding turning back into Hank Henshaw and letting the authorities haul him off...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Very good episode, despite being in many ways, a remake of Superman III! When she started flicking peanuts, I was laughing out loud. But, they actually explored how turning "bad" would effect not only your public standing, but the people you work with and love. Benoist is one helluva an actress, because "evil" Supergirl was like an entirely different character. Great stuff.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                                Very good episode, despite being in many ways, a remake of Superman III! When she started flicking peanuts, I was laughing out loud. But, they actually explored how turning "bad" would effect not only your public standing, but the people you work with and love. Benoist is one helluva an actress, because "evil" Supergirl was like an entirely different character. Great stuff.

Chris
                                Agree on Benoist's acting chops, especially in this episode. As red k influenced Supergirl, she actually reminded me a lot of her Aunt Astra, only possibly meaner! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎