Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I got halfway through the pilot, I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

So, is Killgrave actually purple?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• StrangeVisitor
        Career Member
        • May 13, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        So, is Killgrave actually purple?
        In the comic stories, he is. In the show I think purple lighting will be a visual cue that he's exerting his power in Jessica's memories, it won't be his actual skin color.
        Last edited by StrangeVisitor; Nov 21, '15, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• plaztekman
          Career Member
          • Apr 27, 2008

Was not expecting to see Patsy Walker in this series. She becomes Hellcat, right?
          Check out my photoblog: http://megomuseum.com/community/blog...773-plaztekman

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by plaztekman
            Was not expecting to see Patsy Walker in this series. She becomes Hellcat, right?

THAT would be sweeeeeeeeeet!!! After all, Hellcat was in the Defender line-up for a while...
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• StrangeVisitor
              Career Member
              • May 13, 2007

Originally posted by plaztekman
              easter egg:

A fan of Tricia Walker's radio show from episode 3 "I liked you better with red hair"

Also from same episode:

"Sweet Christmas!" and I that's be a tough one to work into the script.

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

Strong first episode, I liked it. It's funny that there's more sex, violence and swearing in Marvel's TV shows than there is in their movies (not that I'm complaining, but I'm certainly not watching this show with the kids )

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

I've watched the first three episodes and am really enjoying it. They seem to be do a good job of following the story arc of the Alias comics, but updating and adapting it for the Marvel cinematic universe.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

watched the first two, like it so far. the actors so far are all good

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

I am 5 episodes in. I really like it. I have no connection to this character what so ever. Probably best that way, as I don't really care for modern Marvel comics/characters. The actors are great. And fun to see Luke Cage and the little nods to other Marvel characters too.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I dig that film noir feel to Jessica Jones...and doesn't hurt that she's such a hottie either, ha...

Saw two episodes last night...will watch two more later tonight...
                        sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

6 episodes in and really enjoying the show. Great cast, great storyline.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor
                            In the comic stories, he is. In the show I think purple lighting will be a visual cue that he's exerting his power in Jessica's memories, it won't be his actual skin color.
                            I know Killgrave well from the comics. I was assuming they might do some digital coloring when he used his powers. I saw one still online where it appeared to be a lighting effect and I thought it was a good interpretation. Thanks for the info.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 20, 2011

Watching episode four now. Great show so far. This is DEFINITELY the ADULTS ONLY corner of the MARVEL universe. Loving all the actors thus far and it's always great to see Tennant in anything, especially when he gets to play a baddie. DC may own the small screen with the ARROWverse, but MARVEL is killing it with the streaming shows.
                              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                                Often invisible
                                • Jul 18, 2002

I'm 9 episodes in. I like the film noir aspect but the story itself is very lifetime channel, which I find funny. She's single in NY, trying to make a living after getting away from her controlling ex, her more successful best friend is trying to help her, etc. Anyway, I like it.
                                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎