Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I was shocked at the Wells revelation at the end. Maybe Eddie was a red herring? He's barely been on the show lately. Or, there could be two "men in yellow"...just like the comic!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• knight errant00
      8 Inch Action Figure
      • Nov 15, 2005

I'm waiting for at least another zig or zag with Wells. The way he's storing the yellow suit and chargingnit seems almost like he took it from someone else. And although ruthless, he seems to have a real affection for Barry and ingerest in him becoming a great hero as the Flash. Could justne lsycho villain stuff, but I won't be surlrised if he turns out to be soneone like Wally West returned from the future to help, eifher. Grown sidekick going back in time to help his mentor get off to the right start and solve the greatest tragedy of his life? That's one we haven't seen.

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Except for the fact that Wells has killed a couple guys, turned Stein over to Eiling, turned Eiling over to Grodd, and pretty much lied over .& over to the gang... Hardly Wally West material.

Comment

• knight errant00
          8 Inch Action Figure
          • Nov 15, 2005

And Oliver was offing henchmen in the Arrow pilot and Speedy's a girl... not the versions we know from the comics but the new TV versions. Not saying I'm right, but a desperate Wally from the future trapped in the past might start making compromises in order to "fix" things. Jason Todd seemed like an OK kid once, too.
          Last edited by knight errant00; Mar 3, '15, 9:38 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by knight errant00
            I'm waiting for at least another zig or zag with Wells. The way he's storing the yellow suit and chargingnit seems almost like he took it from someone else. And although ruthless, he seems to have a real affection for Barry and ingerest in him becoming a great hero as the Flash. Could justne lsycho villain stuff, but I won't be surlrised if he turns out to be soneone like Wally West returned from the future to help, eifher. Grown sidekick going back in time to help his mentor get off to the right start and solve the greatest tragedy of his life? That's one we haven't seen.
            I'm beginning to believe this too. The last two episodes elude to the fact he can not stay upright for a long period of time, which on the surface suggests the suit may be getting used in a therapeutic manner to resolve his paralysis that must be more authentic than originally portrayed. There's definitely a nice twist going on here, but Wells remains so vital to Barry's development, one has to wonder if he truly is the actual Reverse Flash that kills his mother. Having Eddie in the background may very well be purposeful for a reveal later. After all isn't it interesting that he's the only one who knows everything, but remains conspicuously out of the picture? That probably isn't an accident. Great writing! Both my wife and I are thoroughly impressed with this series.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Thank god I was not alone questioning that awful prison...

sigpic

Comment

• FETT1
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 4, 2012

repeat here tonight ...blahhhh
                if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

nothing new for either show until the week of the 18th.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

emily-kinney-the-flash-127666.jpg

First look at the new Bug-Eyed Bandit.
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• kept back
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 2, 2002

3-17 episode. Just wow.
                      Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Mind! Blown!
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, that was good. Love this show!
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

Looks like the next episode is going to be a mini Groundhog day living it over again. That was a nice introduction from Wells and finally confirmation of what many have suspected. I won't post spoilers here but yeah, stuff just got real. Big time. There's still some lingering questions but what an episode. Wow.
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• FETT1
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 4, 2012

OHHH MY GAWDDDD...THAT was freakin unbelievable ...so much in minutes ....HOLY MOLY !...BEST SHOW ...kicks SHIELD BUTT ...well so far !
                              if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• boss
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 18, 2003

^^^^ what they said.
                                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢