Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Yeah, hats off to all involved with the show. So well done and the show fully embraced its roots.

It would have been cool if the season finale had led into a Flash movie for the summer.

I'm thinking Eddie will be back and Jay Garrick will be so cool next season.

Would so love to see Hal Jordan next season in Flash and Arrow.

Comment

• kept back
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 2, 2002

I wasn't sure about this Supergirl at first, but I'm with you Hec. I may be a little in love.
      Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I think we get the good Wells back into the equation. At least, that's what I hope.

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by MIB41
          I think we get the good Wells back into the equation. At least, that's what I hope.

That's right!! Because if Thawne never existed...then he wouldn't have been able to come back in time to kill Harrison Wells!
          sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by The Bat
            That's right!! Because if Thawne never existed...then he wouldn't have been able to come back in time to kill Harrison Wells!
            I gave this more thought and I realized there's a massive hole of logic in this storyline (which I missed Megoknight alluding to). When Thawne started to dematerialize, the first thing that fell away was Well's face, which meant his past crimes were being reversed. That led me to reason the good Wells must still be alive then. Here's the bigger problem... Barry's history should have reset itself too because without Thawne, everything he did to make Barry the Flash is reset as well, including the crime of killing his mother. So in effect, Barry going back in time and choosing NOT to save his mom does nothing to spare the disruption of that time line because the man who is suppose to kill his mom is erased which should cause an even bigger disruption to those events. Oooops...
            Last edited by MIB41; May 21, '15, 7:08 AM.

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

You guys are thinking too much, they're gonna take liberty and pick and choose what did and didn't happen . . . . Awesome show, fantastic finale! gotta watch again this weekend . . . .
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

SPEED FORCE (8) HP Barry.jpg

One of the big question when Barry/Flash was in the Speed Force is this picture. Is this Earth 3 Johnny Quick or Barry Allen in Jail?

Oh I also Loved the Flash Museum:
                SPEED FORCE (6) Flash Museum.jpg

to see more Please go here: Comic Books In the Media: CW Flash
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I thought that was supposed to be a younger Barry visiting his dad in prison.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

We're all going to forget the fine details of this, and the producers and writers will be able to cherry-pick what they want to focus on, and ignore what they don't. These guys are good.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

SPEED FORCE (8) HP Barry 2.jpg

In the version you can see that he is in Iron Heights Prison outfit handcuffed and behind glass in the image.

To view a larger image go to my page: Earth 3 Johnny Quick?
                      Last edited by monitor_ep; May 21, '15, 6:53 PM.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• rchatlin
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 24, 2001

So why didn't Firestorm help out with the Black Hole?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

It wasn't he's show!!!

I cannot wait for the DVD to come out since the original cut to the season ender was close to 1hr 30min.
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Barry IS handcuffed and in a prison uniform in the pic.
                            Coming in Flash Seasons 5-10: The Trial of The Flash!
                            sigpic

Comment

• madmarva
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jul 7, 2007

I'm guessing Eddie will be back as Reverse Flash in the new timeline. Why I don't know, but it would keep the actor around and him in play as a villain.

Every time travel story has its own rules, but without Wells/Thawne in picture it would seem there Would be no Flash. This could be a plot point that Barry has to fix using the wormhole or maybe they just don't address. This essentially would take the story back closer to the original origin and away from the retconned origin DC came up with for Flash after Infinite Crisis where the death of Barry's mom was added to the equation. It might explain the truer-to-the-comics version of the costume in the scene where Flash warns himself not to stop the murder of his mom.

There was one retelling of the Flash origin where Barry from the future as part of the speed force actually instigates the accident that made Barry the Flash. I want to say that Geoff Johns, who is a producer on the show, wrote it. I may not totally be remembering the story correctly.

And they may not look to the comics for any of this stuff. Probably the more simply they handle the issues the better. So far they've used just enough time travel to be fun but not overly confusing for general viewers. Whatever they decide to do with it, I'll go along. It's a fun show and I'm looking forward to see where it goes.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                                The Packaging King
                                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by madmarva

There was one retelling of the Flash origin where Barry from the future as part of the speed force actually instigates the accident that made Barry the Flash. I want to say that Geoff Johns, who is a producer on the show, wrote it. I may not totally be remembering the story correctly
                                Isn't that "Secret Origins Annual" #2? Upon his death in "Crisis" #8, Barry runs so fast back thru time that he becomes the very lightning bolt that causes his accident. Written by Robert Loren Fleming.
                                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎