Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

And Dr. Wells didn't pay the bills STAR Labs did, probably still do. Guessing Wells was fired for job abandonment at this point.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

I don't think it's lazy writing but rather a choice. Do I write a scene or exposition about plumbing and security or do I write a scene that advances the story? They have 52 minutes to work with per show. I guess showing Captain Cold taking a steaming dump isn't a high priority to them.

Now, a story about the security and the inner workings of the lab could be interesting, but again that's a choice the show runner makes.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I'm not going to go out of my way to NOT enjoy the show for these things. Comics and TV shows are full of things like this. If the show runs for several years, they can afford an episode delving into these things.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

The season ender will show the cast of Legends of Tomorrow.

Love this scene!!!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by madmarva
            I don't think it's lazy writing but rather a choice. Do I write a scene or exposition about plumbing and security or do I write a scene that advances the story? They have 52 minutes to work with per show. I guess showing Captain Cold taking a steaming dump isn't a high priority to them.

Now, a story about the security and the inner workings of the lab could be interesting, but again that's a choice the show runner makes.
            Would it be steaming or would it be frozen? Great. Now look what everyone here has got me wondering about.

Comment

• kept back
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 2, 2002

You never do know what's around the bend
              A big adventure or a brand new friend
              When you're curious, like Curious Grodd
              (Swing!)
              Last edited by kept back; May 8, '15, 10:38 PM.
              Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

Thats funny!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

hmmm......They said tonight Ferris Aircraft has been closed since one of their pilots went missing. Are they hinting at Green Lantern showing up?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

^Caught that. May just be a gag, but it was neat to hear.

This week's episode did NOT go like I thought...which was a good thing. I had no idea the Rogues would be featured, and I think everyone thought that Arrow and Firestorm's guest-spot battle with Reverse Flash would carry over into next week. Doesn't look like it now!

This show continues to satisfy while NOT giving you what you expect.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

I expected the fight with Reverse Flash to last longer too, and it was kind of an odd end to the fight too. Arrow & Firestorm just walk away leaving Barry to clean up?
                        And can somebody please buy Star Labs a lock for their door? There's tighter security at Dollar Tree!

Hey Hector! The prison is addressed at last, and it's over! If guess next season we'll see that Iron Heights has been outfitted with meta humans in mind. I thought there were more prisoners in there, but then I remembered Girder& Everyman were released and killed, and Eiling & Pied Piper got out too.

Can't wait for next weeks finale! My guess is Eobard Thawne somehow transfers his mind from the Wells body to Eddie somehow, thus leaving a "good" Wells to help Barry and a Reverse Flash villain.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yes, I was thinking of Hector when we learned the STAR "prison" was not sanctioned by ANYONE. And now that is over.

Yeah, I'm thinking Barry may "fix" the timeline enough to get a "good" pre-Thawne Wells, but Eddie is definitely got a dark future ahead of him...unless they are going to continue to use him as a red herring.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

This week's plot really had some holes but overall it was fun to watch, kind of glad the prison angle is done. Captain Scenery Chew was kind of fun this week.

Nice to see Arrow and Firestorm make that surprise cameo. It really feels like they're going to do their own version of Flash Point with Barry arriving in an alternate timeline. Fringe did that for a season and it could be a lot of fun.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

This week's plot really had some holes but overall it was fun to watch, kind of glad the prison angle is done. Captain Scenery Chew was kind of fun this week.

Nice to see Arrow and Firestorm make that surprise cameo. It really feels like they're going to do their own version of Flash Point with Barry arriving in an alternate timeline. Fringe did that for a season and it could be a lot of fun.
                              Yeah, I'm starting to like Captain Cold, now that I'm used to this guy's potentially campy take on the character.

There were of course rumors that Barry would visit various alternate timelines, or at the very least end up in the Smallville-verse.

An alternate timeline with Shipp as the Flash and Barry as Kid Flash would be awesome!
                              I REALLY hope we see Shipp in costume at some point, or at least reference back to it in some way. Barry as Kid-Flash would be cool as well!

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                                I REALLY hope we see Shipp in costume at some point, or at least reference back to it in some way. Barry as Kid-Flash would be cool as well!
                                We kind of got that when the Trickster captured him.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎