Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick Hodge
    • Dec 8, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    Golden Glider's gold gun was a bit...silly, but would you have rather she wore her ice skates?

She was portrayed here like the old GL villain Goldface, whom Johns roped into the Flash Rogues Gallery as a supporting player during his run.

Chris
    Maybe what Cisco made was a pyrite gun or a gold plating gun. But, I agree, she does seem like a cross between Golden Glider and Goldface.

So, with the Tricksters this week, that leaves Mirror Master, the Top, and Abra Kadabra as major villains to be done.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Golden Glider's gold gun was a bit...silly, but would you have rather she wore her ice skates?

She was portrayed here like the old GL villain Goldface, whom Johns roped into the Flash Rogues Gallery as a supporting player during his run.

Chris
      Goldface is Goldface--I'd honestly rather have seen Lisa portrayed more traditionally, maybe skating combined with martial arts. She & Leonard were the perfect complimentary team in the comics.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

Tonight's show...All I can say is Wow! I cannot believe how much they fit in one hour.
        It's all good!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I was not only wowed at yet the next curve ball on Wells, but the previews for NEXT week's show. Talk about cramming allot! I saw Arrow, Atom, Firestorm, and some kind of show down with Wells. This is just THE BEST hero series ever made. Just off the chain incredible. And Mark Hamill... LOL! What a ball the writers had with him. They let him cover EVERY iconic character in one form or another... from heavily leaning on the Joker's voice to borrowing lines from Empire... even having a one on one with the original Flash from the 90's series. It was just off the wall awesome.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

The Trailer is ALL the rest of season one episode that start up on April 14th.
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

A stupid thunderstorm had to ruin the last 10 minutes for me.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^Ouch. That sucks. Sorry.

Last night may have been the best one yet...and that's saying something!

SPOILERS

I wonder if the revelation about Eobard Thawne taking Wells' appearance may somehow allow the producers to keep Tom Cavanaugh in the cast as a regular character, after all of this blows up. Maybe an alternate Wells, or a Wells plucked from the past? These guys keep throwing us all kinds of curve balls, especially with this character, and they all work! Will Barry regret showing Eddie his secret ID? A few months ago I'd said "YES!", but now I have no idea! Of course Eobard stealing someone else's face comes from Mark Waid's excellent "The Return of Barry Allen". The actor even LOOKS like the comic book Eobard Thawne!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

Unbelievably great episode! What next for Wells? I'm beyond trying to figure it out, every week the game changes!
                  Mark Hamill was fantastic, loved his Father line (even my wife got that one!).
                  Barry figures out a new power, one that will eventually lead him to Earth2 (oh, wouldn't a few episodes next season with Jay Garrick set during WW2 be fantastic?).
                  And the trailer for the rest of the year? I noticed Arrow is wearing the Ras Al Ghul outfit, and is this a super teamup? I'm thinking that the prison gets emptied?
                  Excellent work, Flash tv guys!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

Two weeks 'til the next episode is a harder wait than the 30 days between issues...
                    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

Flash was incredible again as always...did anybody catch that other show that comes on after it?

It's a Marvel show...starts with an "S" I think...can't seem to remember.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

This is can't miss TV for my whole family.

So many fun easter eggs, I'm glad I made the kids watch the 90s Trickster episodes, they caught them all.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^Same here. We rewatched the Trickster episodes this weekend. It was great seeing Mayor Bellows as well. Where was Murphy?

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                            I was not only wowed at yet the next curve ball on Wells, but the previews for NEXT week's show. Talk about cramming allot! I saw Arrow, Atom, Firestorm, and some kind of show down with Wells.
                            I think it was more of a rest of the season preview but still a lot is going to be happening.

I loved it when Mark Hamil said the line "I am your father" and the way he talked and laughed he should and could still be cast as the Joker, I really think he could pull it off.

Best Hero series, I love it!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Hamill was fantastic. I give him credit for NOT really going into his Joker voice much. There is some overlap of course, but he really did portray an older version of his Trickster. Less manic, but still with a similar voice, delivery, etc. The "Father" line was hilarious. I hope we see more of him next season.

Can we please get Henry Allen out of prison? Isn't there enough circumstantial evidence to clear him now? It was great seeing Shipp and Hamill together, though. It was also nice to see Shipp out of his prison grays and in the lab, and meeting the rest of the cast. That handshake with Wells was positively chilling.

I have to give Grant Gustin major kudos. He portrayed Barry's very complex emotions concerning Wells with expert precision. There are so many levels of emotions going in that character at any moment he looks at, or interacts with Wells. This is far more interesting than fawning over Iris. The producers should just drop that bit, and focus on stuff more like this. Gustin can pull it off, ably.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

^Same here. We rewatched the Trickster episodes this weekend. It was great seeing Mayor Bellows as well. Where was Murphy?

Chris
                                he was the prison guard with the twizzlers for James Jesse.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎