X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Mark Hamill will be the Trickster

I was just watching the 90s show on the weekend, wondering if Hamill's schedule would allow him to return.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

My son and I were discussing the idea of Hamill playing the Trickster just last week, and I said there was no way he would, now that he's a "movie star" again. Guess I was way wrong!

This sounds perfect. I hope they get him, Shipp AND Pays in an episode together.

Oh, and don't forget, he played HIS Trickster on that great JLU Flash episode as well.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

That is AWESOME! I'm enjoying the Flash and Gotham waaaay more than Shield right now.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I LOVED Hamill as the Trickster in the 90's Flash. That would be a wonderful idea. I do think Chris is right though. Hamill will likely have his hands full on the Star Wars trilogy for a while. Assuming he has a big part. But you never know. Hamill's career is pretty well defined. It certainly wouldn't hurt him if he jumped for a few episodes. A fun idea to be sure.

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

^ check out the article, Hamill's going to do it.

I would like to see Hamill play the Joker and Eastwood play BatmAn in an adaption of Dark Knight Returns. I know Eastwood is too old now, but It would be fun.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Very cool.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
              Career Member
              • Aug 3, 2010

This is great news. Love the new flash show
              mego's befo ho's

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

This show just gets better, don't it? It's really becoming the perfect example of how to do a superhero tv show...change things up just enough to be "new", but give us fanboys all the Easter eggs. But keep it light and comic booky, but not over the top or too dark.Sorta like the Brave and the Bold cartoon.
                It really seems like the producers are having fun doing the series, and I'm just glad it's a success.

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

EVERBODY involved woulda been foolish NOT to do this. Good on them for doing the obvious in returning an iconic DC villain to the small screen in this new series.

P.S. Looks like they are pulling a Schott/Nimball (Toyman/Toyman) angle with this one. Anyone wanna bet that Hammil's Trickster kills the younger one at the finale of this episode?
                  Last edited by huedell; Dec 8, '14, 3:01 PM.
                  "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I was hoping they'd pull this off.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Grimjohn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 28, 2011

This news is so cool. Now we just need NBC to pull its collective head out its arse and greenlight a second season for Constantine.
                      My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                        Career Member
                        • Jul 30, 2012

Mark has wrapped up shooting The Force Awakens and I'm sure the cast and crew won't be going into production of Episode 8 right away, so I'm sure he'll have time for an episode or two of The Flash.

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

for me, it was kind of a kick to see Amanda Pays reprise her 90's Flash TV character Tina Mcgee. Too bad they couldn't work in a scene with John Wesley Shipp (who was also in that episode).
                          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Cosmicman
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 12, 2005

I have a sneaking suspicion with all of these "Flash-Shipp-90s cast stars" popping up that the television version is going to have some kind of backwards Flashpoint/Crisis using the two universes. Something weird seems to be brewing and I can't put my finger on it. My daughter has it figured out but I'm still not sure but I think something is going to happen with all of this tying into the death of Barry's mother, Zoom and the "other person" that protected Barry that night his mother was murdered.
                            I have been going back and watching the old 90's Flash show. Remember Hoolio? OMG. I almost forgot about the side cast on that show.
                            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

^Yep, that theory is running through our house as well. Henry (Shipp) as an early Flash? Perhaps an alternate reality Flash? The mind boggles.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎