X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidb
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2007

JSA Annual news at Newsarama

After spotting this, I thought that a few of you guys might be interested in this. The article's here: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=151567 but the big news is the accompanying image.

• Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

I knew this was eventually going to happen. DC was going to be giving us a "new" Earth two that is pretty much a precrisis version of Earth Two. So we can have the best of both worlds. I am sure there will be a Jay and Alan on Earth two but they will probably be retired or something. I see they are using the black lady Dr. Midnite on Earth two. So maybe this is Earth two but a more modern version of it.
    I bet you they will set this "new" Earth two in mid 80s. So Earth two Robin won't be so old that it would be ridiculous to have him around.
    Looks like we got two Wildcats also. Probably on this Earth Two will be the classic old man boxer, different then the nine lives powered Wildcat on the modern Earth.
    Having two Hawkmans again would be brilliant. On Earth Two I bet you they will be the classic do gooder Hawkman and Hawkgirl and on this Earth they will be the modern Wolverine type versions. Giving us two different breeds of Hawks again.

I see how they are going to do it. brilliant way. Powergirl will probably be the one and only and actually from this Earth two and she will have to make a choice in the end if she wants to go home or stay here. I assume that Earth Two Superman is the one that died in the last Crisis series, so he'll be gone.

The best thing is that all my All Star Squardon books are not officially "never happened." They are back to Earth Two. LOL

Ha I told ya Earth Two Robin was coming back Chris!!
    Last edited by Cosmicman; Mar 27, '08, 4:29 PM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I was really hoping Infinity Inc. would stay away. I never got into them.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Let's hope this is done RIGHT! After years of neglect, abuse and many reboots the JSA deserve better than a "quasi-Earth 2". If it's the real deal, so be it....I'm all for it. I've always been a big fan of the JSA, All-Star Squadron and Infinity Inc. (the original line-up including PG, Huntress and Star Spangled Kid..not the later McFarlane era stuff). But if it's a reasonable fascimile I have to ask "why?"
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Just when I thought I was ready to give up on monthly comics...

My inner (and outer) geek is very happy now. I too hope this is the REAL Earth 2, somehow unaffected from Crisis, and not the pseudo-leather choker Earth 2 seen at the end of 52. Of course the timeline is a bit confusing if Robin and Huntress are alive, yet Superman went off with Alexander Luthor and then died, but whatever...this looks good.

BUT...and I hate to even say this because I am a huge fan of his, but WHY is Alex Ross putting that pink cast on everything he paints nowadays?

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

That is a Great Picture. I hope it's better than Justice was.
            ... I just noticed How Menecing StarMan Looks Swooping Down with his CosmicRod... "Robin ! Look Out !!!"
            Last edited by BlackKnight; Mar 27, '08, 10:23 PM.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

It's good to see Jerry Ordway getting some high-profile assignments lately like this and "Brave and the Bold"
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• jds1911a1
                Alan Scott is the best GL
                • Aug 8, 2007

I may have to start buying this book at retail instead of waiting for TPB's if they're going to stick with a new classic style E2

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎