Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Sentry
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 3, 2007

Incredible Hulk #3(original series), 102(Actually the "first" issue of the ongoing series, 179-182(you know that that was why 179 you ask? Well it's the first and olny time Hulk was in WV! Wild huh?), 441(Hulk Fiction, the story dosen'teven have Hulk in it however the cover resembles the poster for a particular movie I am quite fond of!)

Tales to Astonish #80-81(1st App. of Abomination)

The Hulk (Pulp comic) #24 (ya know the real good Joe Jusko pained cover of Lou? Yeah,that one.) Signed by Lou (the only thing I really would have wanted signed cause rigth in the middle of the book it has the step-by-step procedure of makin Lou into Hulk) That is one that I still look on with total awe!

Future Imperfect graphic novel (signed by Peter David AND George Perez)

Conan the Barbarian #1 (signed by Stan Lee)

Batman "The Dark Knight Returns" 1-4

Giant Size X-Men #1

I need about 50 more Hulk comics and I'll have the complete run!
    sigpic
    http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
    [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I have the world's largest collection of comic series which are missing one issue.

*sigh*

Don C.

Comment

• Adam West
        Museum CPA
        • Apr 14, 2003

I almost have the full run of Amazing Spider-Man series with the exception of maybe 12 of the first 30 and I have the rest going all the way up until about 300 where it is spotty but could pick any of them up on the cheap. So my grail would be to fill in the gaps of those 12 but it would cost a fortune to complete.

I'm really not sure what the most valuable in the collection I have in the collection I do have an original #4 which is probably a grade 7 so I imagine that's worth at least a few hundred dollars and #9 which is probably a grade 8but the winner might be #121 or #122 which both grade between a 9 and 10. They are about as perfect as they come.
        "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
        ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Without a doubt Detective Comics #27. Having a copy is fun, but can you imagine owning an original
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

I think the only grails I could think of is any of the All Star Comics from the golden age (1-57). Been very fortunate to fill holes in my collection by going to the Creation Conventions during the early 80's.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

The three series that do it for me are my runs of Metamorpho, Doom Patrol and the Challengers of the Unknown. I'm a sucker for early DC silver age and these three are the favorites of my collection.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• brineb
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 26, 2006

For me it would be an entire run of the 40s Captain America, followed by the 50s run. I have pretty much all of it since the 60s Tales of Suspense run.
                I also play with other dolls:
                http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎