X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

What's your dream DC movie?

I'd love to see Firestorm with Tyler Posey as Ronnie Raymond and either Bryan Cranston or Jeff Goldblum as Martin Stein.
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Legion of super-heroes vs. the Justice League of America and the Teen Titans, guest starring The Secret Society of Super Villains...In the 1970s .

Seriously, if it could get done without too much Hollywood " adjusting" Enemy Ace. Also Schwarzenegger must be kept away at all costs.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by johnnystorm
      Also Schwarzenegger must be kept away at all costs.
      Haven't you heard? He's playing Darkseid in the new movie. "Welcuhm to Ahpahkuhlips Supuhmaan!"

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love to see a period-piece JSA film featuring Dr. Mid-Nite, Hourman, and Sandman, etc.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

I'd just like to see a good one.
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• madmarva
            Talkative Member
            • Jul 7, 2007

As poorly executed as the Green Lantern movie was, I'd like to see the sequel that was set up with Sinestro attempting to overthrow the Guardians. Mark Strong was great as Sinestro. I didn't mind Reynolds as GL, but I wouldn't mind if the part was recast.
            Last edited by madmarva; Aug 2, '14, 1:28 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

1940s Batman movie. The Joker working as a Nazi agent.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• madmarva
                Talkative Member
                • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by enyawd72
                Haven't you heard? He's playing Darkseid in the new movie. "Welcuhm to Ahpahkuhlips Supuhmaan!"
                He's got the forehead and brow for the part, lol.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

SuperFriends. With a bit more maturity than the cartoon. Not too much, but a bit more. Big budget, with all the heroes looking as they did in the cartoon. Done with the right amount of tongue in cheek, and a ill' shake of camp... It would make a trillion dollars, cause that's the Superheroes most people want to see.

Comment

• bobws
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 13, 2008

[QUOTE=johnnystorm;1150956]Legion of super-heroes vs. the Justice League of America and the Teen Titans, guest starring The Secret Society of Super Villains...In the 1970s

Yeah, I'd pay good money to see this.
                    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hedji
                      SuperFriends. With a bit more maturity than the cartoon. Not too much, but a bit more. Big budget, with all the heroes looking as they did in the cartoon. Done with the right amount of tongue in cheek, and a ill' shake of camp... It would make a trillion dollars, cause that's the Superheroes most people want to see.
                      In a related sense, can you imagine if WB did a good adaptation of Ross' Justice? Wow.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                        Superman's Pal
                        • Jun 17, 2005

I love the idea of superhero period pieces thanks to First Class and Days of Future Past and Captain America: The First Avenger. There are so many possibilities there... imagine a Green Lantern/Green Arrow movie set in the early 1970s or an original lineup Teen Titans movie set in the mid to late 1960s.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

I want to see an Ambush Bug movie. Let's see how bad they mess that up.

Comment

• newlyknighted
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 21, 2010

How about Justice League International? The world needs Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Guy Gardner, Mr. Miracle, Black Canary, & G'Nort! I would even settle for a cartoon movie on this. Also a live action George Perez penned 80's Teen Titans, or Jack Kirby's New Gods with Orion, Miracle & Barda!!
                            I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MegoSteve
                              I love the idea of superhero period pieces thanks to First Class and Days of Future Past and Captain America: The First Avenger. There are so many possibilities there... imagine a Green Lantern/Green Arrow movie set in the early 1970s or an original lineup Teen Titans movie set in the mid to late 1960s.
                              yeah, a late 50s Hulk, early 60s FF. You'd think the First Class and First Avenger success would lead to more of this sort of thing.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎