• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

The Real Incredible Hulk Trailer

Topless Robot - The Incredible Hulk Seems Incredibly Just All Right

Norton seems to be doing the Bixby thing here with the meditation. Looks like it'll be entertaining, it's nice to see the Hulk fight monsters finally.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

WOW!!!! that looks awesome...I hadn't seen what the Hulk looked like yet,it actually looks pretty real
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• 4NDR01D
      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
      • Jan 22, 2008

Looks o.k. I think, the Hulk seems like a hard character to CGI. I wish they stuck to the original look of the Abomination cuz thats not him, they should have just invented a new name or something. The monster battle in "League of extraordiary Gentlemen" was realy cool, and considering this is newer techology it should look as good or better. I usually enjoy movies more when my expectations are low, so not gonna get to excitedabout this one.

Comment

• Airdave817
        Satellite Monitor Duty
        • May 31, 2007

Awww, yeah!

The number one movie on my list to see this summer is Iron Man. That movie is going to rock. Now The Incredible Hulk is second on my list. I haven't read an Iron Man comic in forever. Same with The Hulk. But the movies look so cool! Looks like Iron Man is going to try to steal The Dark Knight's thunder, and The Hulk is gonna do what Superman hasn't been able to do since Superman II - slug it out! (I didn't see Superman IV - so if there was a slugfest in that one I missed it.)

Rounding out my top five - Dark Knight at number three, then Speed Racer and Get Smart. I laugh out loud when Steve Carell throws the phone and yells in the trailer. And the phone just thunks down on the table. D'Oh! (Please, God, bless Steve with a franchise that is Get Smart.)
        Shameless self-promotion -
        Earth-Dave
        KROC-FM
        Look for me as Dave Berg on Facebook!

sigpic
        "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Comment

• monkey tennis
          "Kiss my face."
          • Jun 8, 2007

Liv Tyler
          Yum
          Yum
          "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by monkey tennis
            Liv Tyler
            Yum
            Yum
            I know right!?! she's not as hot as when she played Arwen but man she's cute
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• boss
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 18, 2003

maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in there that makes me want to see it.

Plus, aren't their heads too small.
              Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

I think the "look" of the Hulk really captures what I grew-up with. I am very excited for this Movie,.. & think it will deliver as to where the 1st perhaps did not. Norton is such a perfect cast for the Role of Banner,.. & he is such a great actor as well. Big thanks for the Trailer Brian.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Mego Milk
                  Custom Mego Maker
                  • Jun 3, 2007

WOW!!!!

Comment

• bobbait
                    What, me worry?
                    • Jun 9, 2005

[QUOTE=boss;108343]maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in there that makes me want to see it.
                    QUOTE]

I agree but its nice to see the hulk as a hero as it should be.
                    sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 28, 2006

I'm in,it looks way better than the other one already!!!
                      Nice nod to the bixby version as well.
                      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• The Sentry
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 3, 2007

Emil looks like a "meat Zombie" I don't like how he looks, but Hulk is perfect IMO. Ed is dead-on, William is dead on, (looks more like Ross than Sam Elliot did, that's a feat I didn't think they would pull out!) Samson should have long hair too. The rest I'll just have to see, but it does look good. Hope it's a smash, I hear Tony Stark is gunna make an appeareance too. If that's true, then this will be one of the biggest things for me, see, I have always wanted to see a crossover in a Marvel moive.
                        sigpic
                        http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                        [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                          The Man of Many Voices
                          • Aug 30, 2005

I finally saw the trailer on youtube and I must say I am impressed. The Hulk looks 20 times better in this movie than he did in the Ang Lee movie. Hopefully, they won't be doing that stupid paneling between scenes like they did in 2003.
                          What really excites me is that they are giving a bigger nod to the TV series, which is still to me, the all time best version of the Hulk. No contest!!
                          Ed Norton seems perfect for Bruce Banner and seeing the Hulk fight Abomination will remind me of the TV series episode "The First" with Dick Durock. This Incredible Hulk movie to me may be the second best version behind the TV series, but I'll have to wait until June 13 to make that final call. Now I just hope Universal will continue to release the series on season DVD sets. We've already got half the series.
                          Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎