X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RickD
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 31, 2011

Amazing Spiderman 2 Trailer

Available in Target stores August 19, 2014Preview of the exclusive content from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Target Exclusive Bonus disc.It's great to be Spider-...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

still don't get why Spidey's suit is dead on from the comics but Rhino, Goblin and Electro are too hokey to be in the comics style.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I wish Marvel had this property.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I so wish Disney would buy Sony out of this at this point. I enjoyed ASM, but I'm having serious reservations here.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          ^Yeah, I so wish Disney would buy Sony out of this at this point. I enjoyed ASM, but I'm having serious reservations here.
          I know a lot of folks liked ASM but I just found myself not caring at all about it. I didn't hate it, it was just....there. This one is giving me X Men 3 vibes.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I liked the character moments. I liked Garfield's take on the character, and liked Stone as Gwen. I never cared for Dunst as MJ, and the way they wrote the character as an increasingly shallow and self-absorbed person.

The Lizard bit...it was watchable. It would have meant so much more if they'd actually done something with Doc Connors from the Raimi films.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

I made it about 2 minutes in before shutting it off. Outside of Spidey's costume which I recognize, I see very little resemblance to any old Spidey comics or cartoons I grew up with. This is obviously not intended for my target market. I'm not saying it sucks, I'm just saying it doesn;t look like a Spidey movie to me. I'll pass.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Movie looks great in terms of look and action, Spidey never looked better, but like you guys said, why go through all that with such a great Spidey...against a Transformer with a horn, Emperor Palpatine, and James Franco (AGAIN), lol.
                sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  I liked the character moments. I liked Garfield's take on the character, and liked Stone as Gwen. I never cared for Dunst as MJ, and the way they wrote the character as an increasingly shallow and self-absorbed person.
                  She's the best thing about the reboot, the Dunst MJ never worked for me.

The Lizard bit...it was watchable. It would have meant so much more if they'd actually done something with Doc Connors from the Raimi films.
                  Yep, I found the new Lizard a Superfriends villain, didn't give two craps about the character. Which is sad because Lee and Ditko fleshed him out well in 1963!

Comment

• Legend of Link
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 12, 2010

I know I'm one of few, but I actually enjoyed ASM more then the entire Maguire Trilogy. With that in mind, I was very excited for this movie. I had EXTREMELY high hopes for The Rhino to just be a behemoth like The Juggernaut was in X-men (hopefully a little bigger then him). But when i saw a robotic Rhino, I was more then confused and let down. I was just as confused with Electro's look. I understand the classic Green and Yellow suit wouldn't be appealing to today's audience, but i suppose this look will work for the modernization of things nowadays. Don't get me started on Green Goblin. To me, it seems like they're trying to shovel way too much into one movie.

I'm just praying this won't be another Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.....

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r561/Sgordy199/ <- My Mego Pictures

Comment

• HardyGirl
                      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                      • Apr 3, 2007

I didn't even recognize that thing as the Rhino. I don't know about this one.
                      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• clemso
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 8, 2001

Something I did for the Marvel Legends forum

Comment

• Legend of Link
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 12, 2010

Originally posted by clemso
                          Something I did for the Marvel Legends forum
                          Already better then the movie

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r561/Sgordy199/ <- My Mego Pictures

Comment

• RickD
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 31, 2011

Like many others I am having a hard time with this one. I don't want to be negative towards the film yet. Spidey looks great, Gwen looks hot, but the villains need some MAJOR work.

ASM 2 will definitely be a huge hit for the kids. This is a must for Dads & Mom to take their kids to. What is not to like for them? Spidey, lots of action, and kicking Electro, Gobby, and Rhino's *ss!

For many on here, it will be just a rental but it will still make its money at the box office.

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 13, 2009

That is spectacular, Clemso! Great job!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡