Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Baltimore Comic Con next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Anyone going to Baltimore Comic Con next weekend?

Really wanted to go this year...still a slim possibility I might go. Anyone else thinking of going this year? List of comic legends is nice:

We’re thrilled to welcome the best comics writers, artists and editors to the annual Baltimore Comic-Con taking place .

I think what may push me to go is the fact that Sal Buscema is going to be there. He never does shows.

BTW, Mego Museum's own Art Baltazar will also be in attendance. Aw Yeah Man!!
  • Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

true story.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

I live right near Baltimore. My 10 year old would like to go and I'm thinking about Saturday, but it all relies on how she does her schoolwork next week as incentive.
      It's all good!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Definitely NOT going to happen this year for me. I thought there may have been an outside chance...and then a Record Cleaning Machine showed up on ebay that I COULDN'T pass up. They are going for about $650 these days brand new. Got one on ebay with the slightly used with 45 cleaning accessory, which would be an extra $60 on top of the new price bringing the total up to over $700, for $485 with free Fed Ex shipping. Can't beat that...but there went my whole budget. Oh well...at least when it comes time for Con season next year I will be more prepared with lists of stuff I need and also have a little bit more $$$ becuase of the Record Cleaning Machine bringing me in a little more $$$ then just selling figures and comic related stuff. Here's to next year

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
          • Feb 17, 2008

^Congrats for the purchase. Anyone else in the area going?

We are now actually thinking about Sunday. I would like to see the 12-1 Ramona Fradon panel. Didn't realize that they stopped selling online today, though, so if we go, we'll have to go early to wait in line.
          It's all good!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
            ^Congrats for the purchase. Anyone else in the area going?

We are now actually thinking about Sunday. I would like to see the 12-1 Ramona Fradon panel. Didn't realize that they stopped selling online today, though, so if we go, we'll have to go early to wait in line.
            Enjoy the show and don't forget to stop by Mego Milk/Art Baltazar's table...Aww Yeah Man! I wish I could go. Back when the show was in it's second year I scored a carded Captain America Mego figure. Had pin holes in the corners...but other than that it was about a C8....$90 Unfortunately it didn't last in my collection for that long. I got an offer I couldn't refuse. Also scored 2 Titans in near complete condition for $100. Speedy and Kid Flash. Hopefully deals like that can be had still at the show. Little tip with the toy guys at the show...check under the tables for boxes filled with mixed stuff/toy parts. That's where I found my Titans.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
              • Feb 17, 2008

My daughter and I had a great time today. Want to give props to Art and Franco. Nicest guys on the planet!
              It's all good!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎