The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BACK ISSUE magazine #66 comes out July 17th!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Superboy Prime
    Career Member
    • Nov 27, 2009

BACK ISSUE magazine #66 comes out July 17th!!!!

BACK ISSUE #66 (2013) On SALE July 17th at a comic shop near you! If you cannot find it or your shop doesn't carry it, order it on the link below:

This issue will not only be my very first nationally published work, it will also have the greatest write up ever on "Superman vs Captain Marvel" (over 12 pages of info!!!) brought to you by HERO ENVY!

Let's just say, this may go down as the best selling single issue of BACK ISSUE ever!!!

You heard it here first true believer!!!

If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Hey congrats! I'm a fellow BI contributor as well. Looking forward to reading your article.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
      Career Member
      • Nov 27, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Hey congrats! I'm a fellow BI contributor as well. Looking forward to reading your article.

Chris
      When is your next issue coming out? I have a few articles going right now for future issues...let me know.
      If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I have an article in issue #65, which was apparently delayed. I have my digital copy, but the physical ones haven't hit the mailbox yet. Then I have one in the pipeline a few months down the road. The issue number escapes me right now.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
          Career Member
          • Nov 27, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I have an article in issue #65, which was apparently delayed. I have my digital copy, but the physical ones haven't hit the mailbox yet. Then I have one in the pipeline a few months down the road. The issue number escapes me right now.

Chris
          Hey, that's pretty cool. Mike is so far ahead with these issues that it's funny. I wrote issue #66 a year ago...great to hear from a member of the family.

What's your article for issue #65? I don't have a copy either...and yeah, it is delayed.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, he's WAY ahead.

The article in #65 is on Teen Titans West. I've had several articles published starting with issue #48 (Jason Todd/Robin), #56 (Avengers toys), #61 (Super Friends tabloid book), and #62 (Earth-Two Superman). Oh, and I forgot, I have two articles in the pipeline, turned in, and waiting to be published. I really enjoy writing these, and Michael Eury is a joy to work with.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
              Career Member
              • Nov 27, 2009

Yeah, I have one in the pipeline but it won't be seen until January of 2014. I just got another that won't be seen until October 2014...so don't wait up.

As for Mike? He really is great! Love the man, let's me do what I please...

I'll have to look at my back issue stock to see if I can come across some of your previous work.

Comment

• Marvelmania
                A Ray of Sunshine
                • Jun 17, 2001

Besides being a great writer, having incredible comic artist knowledge, Chris is too modest to mention he's also a very talented artist in his own right!!!!!!!

Comment

• VintageMike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2004

Interesting. I seem to remember there being an issue dealing with team ups before though not as in depth as this one. Should be a fun read as always.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Besides being a great writer, having incredible comic artist knowledge, Chris is too modest to mention he's also a very talented artist in his own right!!!!!!!
                    Thanks Tim. You are too kind my friend.

Interesting. I seem to remember there being an issue dealing with team ups before though not as in depth as this one. Should be a fun read as always.
                    Yeah, it was way back in the early days of the magazine. Had a Swan Superman and Batman on the cover.

By the way, issue #65 appeared in my mailbox last week, so #66 should be following right behind. Looking forward to the Superman/Captain Marvel article!

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
                      Career Member
                      • Nov 27, 2009

Already got my comp copies of BI #66...its gonna be AMAZING!!!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎