X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bagmonster
    Registered Lurker
    • Apr 13, 2002

Incredible Hulk and Abomination movie toys

I saw this and thought some would be interested in the way the Abomination is being portrayed.
    http://http://www.superherohype.com/...ws.php?id=6771
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

That is certainly an interesting direction to go with the character! Not quite the reptile look we are used to, but not necessarily a bad variance depending on how it's handled.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah...I've seen Em' too....and Man and I'm dissappointed with the Abomination! He's My favorite Hulk Villian...and that looks NOTHING like Him.
      sigpic

Comment

• MegoNinja
        Career Member
        • Feb 7, 2007

no one told me the movie would have a giant Zombie called the Abomination in it. Shame on them.
        I the Monster Hero

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

They at least could've made him GREEN!
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

The look Of Abomination Does look a little Depressing, However I have very HIGH expectations for this Movie. This should be the Hulk Movie we wanted with the 1st.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
              Career Member
              • May 14, 2007

Looks about like the first Hulk movie villian. CRAP! Haven't any of these dorks EVER read a comic? Also what's all the hype about the 2 actors paying Doc Banner/Hulk and Abomination? They are suppose to be high profile actors and will bring some depth to both characters. I don't see how you can bring much depth to a CGI cartoon. I don't see this movie doing any better than the first. The first movie had some really good moments I thought. It also had some really bad ones too, about 2/3's.

Bob

Comment

• Marvelmania
                A Ray of Sunshine
                • Jun 17, 2001

Looks like a cross between the Blob and Skelator.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Well, he is an abomination.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Surfsup
                    Silver Chrome Dome
                    • Dec 2, 2005

The Abomination looks like a pile of s**t! I was expecting a depiction closer to the comics version, what with Norton being a huge fan. I can only hope it looks half decent in action and not too cartoony.

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

You know what gets me? If we have to measure the movie on the merits of these toys, then that means this Hulk figure looks almost exactly like the Hulk from the first film...bad news. Well, when you consider they still haven't shown so much as a still of our Green Goliath with the film due out in four months, you have to really wonder what is going on. Now I read Marvel showed what might be an intial teaser at a Toy Fare in Germany...which makes the puzzle about this film even stranger. Why would you cater to a toy convention before you've shown the first snap shot to your diehards? Sounds like their trying to push the toys because their not sure if the ticket receipts for the movie will be enough to put them in the black. Just an early impression...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Actually i was wondering if hasbro was recycling the original Toybiz movie hulk molds.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MegoNinja
                          Career Member
                          • Feb 7, 2007

They showed some previews in Germany? So now Germany is the capital of Marvel fans? Are they too scared to show the previews elsewhere? I suspect some thing is a miss with this new Hulk movie, who wants to start placing bets with me on how bad this movie is going to be. I have very high hopes for the movie because I have read it is meant to be based on the TV series, which is my opinion, would be great, but it would appear this is another try at a giant cartoon Hulk running around in a badly computerized demolished city.
                          But we have to ask ourselves then, should we be judging an entire film that we haven't seen just because we saw a website post a picture of what appears to be a really inaccurate action figure. Let's just hope we aren't going to get the big boot like we did with the last Hulk film.
                          nuff said.
                          I the Monster Hero

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

I truly hope this Hulk film is structured more like the television show, but I'm not holding my breath since they're so gun shy about showing the creature with only four months until opening. Very interesting that the television treament was completely missed on the first venture. The show was brilliant because Banner was such a sympathetic figure which brought a pathos to the Hulk creature. None of this was present in the first film because Ang Lee was lost in trying to create a "think piece" instead of delivering what fans were expecting.

Comment

• Airdave817
                              Satellite Monitor Duty
                              • May 31, 2007

I know that I am technological challenged, but I clicked on the link and didn't see any pictures...
                              Shameless self-promotion -
                              Earth-Dave
                              KROC-FM
                              Look for me as Dave Berg on Facebook!

sigpic
                              "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎