X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Adventures Of Superman music cues

Found this on you tube fabulous music from season 2 of the show. Not sure if it was scored for the show or most of it was stock music. None the less this is just fabulous to hear, I loved the music from the Tv show very suspenseful...

Enjoy

for bonus had to throw in the Kellogg's show opening

For those who may not have seen it, this opening was used for a time when the series aired in the 1950s.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that's some great stuff. The show had some great music.

I feel like this is becoming a lost art in Hollywood. So many of the new comic movies have totally forgettable soundtracks. Captain America: The First Avenger being the true exception in the last few years...

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• mego73
      Printed paperboard Tiger
      • Aug 1, 2003

Some of the background music I heard in Adventures of Superman, I also heard in Plan 9 From Outer Space and The Honeymooners (TV Or Not TV, the music is what is heard on the TV when Norton is watching the late late late show)

[email protected]

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        Yeah, that's some great stuff. The show had some great music.

I feel like this is becoming a lost art in Hollywood. So many of the new comic movies have totally forgettable soundtracks. Captain America: The First Avenger being the true exception in the last few years...

Chris
        Totally agree....I honestly can't remember any of the music from recent movies except Captain America that had a great Heroic sound

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by mego73
          Some of the background music I heard in Adventures of Superman, I also heard in Plan 9 From Outer Space and The Honeymooners (TV Or Not TV, the music is what is heard on the TV when Norton is watching the late late late show)
          Never realized that gotta look out for that....cool!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎