• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Crazy nerd rage

Hmmmm....

The world of comics is under attack by legions of Fake Geek Girls. Fortunately, some brave men have stepped forward to defend their hobby from these imposters. Unfortunately, every single one is a raging asshole.

Don C.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Some good points about entitlement & inclusiveness.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Interesting article.

I know a fair few cosplay girls personally, and of them I'd say about 70% are actually really into the franchise/characters they dress up as, and put a lot of hardcore fangirl thought into their attire.

The other 30% just generally enjoy dressing up in hot gear for a thrill. Nothing wrong with that.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

My guess is the real reason they're mad is they can't get any babes and this is a reminder to them.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Templeton sometimes misses the mark but he nailed the Harris situation IMO:

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• ctc
            Fear the monkeybat!
            • Aug 16, 2001

>Templeton sometimes misses the mark but he nailed the Harris situation IMO:

HAW! That's AWESOME!!!! And it makes me wonder; who'd win the beard-off: Harris or Moore?

Don C.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I think Harris' beard may be an offspring of Moore's...kind of like Venom and Carnage. It' has obviously addled Harris' mind. His eyes even look tired and crazy (drugged?) like Moore's!!!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• ctc
                Fear the monkeybat!
                • Aug 16, 2001

>I think Harris' beard may be an offspring of Moore's...kind of like Venom and Carnage.

Now THAT would make for an awesome movie!

Don C.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎